AC Milan vs Juventus - Sunday November 25, 2012 - 7:45 PM UTC
Wish me luck.

Sagrin

I am not pessimistic, but if we do not win here, we have just a little bit more from zero chance to gain anything from this season.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(11-16-2012, 10:21 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Wish me luck.

Sagrin

I am not pessimistic, but if we do not win here, we have just a little bit more from zero chance to gain anything from this season.

We'd like to wish you all the luck in the world. Okmilan

aka xudong
It is a pity we can't close the gap between us and Ladri. When they don't win, so do we... Dodgy

As optimistic as I am, maybe this match won't even decide the scudetto winner (unlike last league match with Muntari's goal...) but I just want us to win. For three points, for team confidence, and more than anything else, for bragging rights to all Ladri fans out there Sagrin
on performance we should expect to get smashed, juventus were incredible against chelsea, the only way chelsea looked like scoring is if one of their wingers or midfielders broke and carried the ball up the pitch. chelsea have hazard, ramires, oscar and mata, we don't have anything like that level of speed and skill.

but if you put in a good backs to wall job and with el shaarawy floating about you never know.
we must win this game
not for the sake of scudetto
but for the sake of pride!!!
I say robinho els and pato start.

Let's face it, I doubt if we play bojan he'll get much chance near the goal, he's a very talented player but he's also weak and juventus happen to have one of the most physical teams I've ever seen. We need robinho to play this game because he does great making space which is what we need at its maximum.
Something special from ELS could be our only chance of winning this game, but he needs robinhos service and we need pato because he's another player similar to els, he can come up with something and his pace is lethal so let's hope for the best!
It sucks that we have to face juventus now after such a bad string of results in seria a, it would be a shame to lose this game but we have to try our best
(11-22-2012, 08:19 AM)sylrus Wrote: we must win this game
not for the sake of scudetto
but for the sake of pride!!!

This I agree wholeheartedly!
Against Juve, only a win can please me.

Forza Milan!!!
No 4-3-3 from the start !! We need 4-2-3-1 with Bojan as the attacking midfielder, but with a dirty role (following Pirlo and avoiding other Juventus players to give him the ball) ...

Then, if that works, we can change to the 4-3-3 system again (same players anyway : just Montolivo pushing higher up, Nocerino in for the guy who was playing on the right) and push !!
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I'm not too confident ahead of this game..especially with how many chances we give up to the opposition with every game. That being said, on days like this, form counts for very little and it's the little things on the day that will make all the difference. I can't wait for the match and I hope it's an amazing contest (with Milan as the victor Big Grin)
Siamo a posto cosi.