AC Milan vs Juventus - Sunday November 25, 2012 - 7:45 PM UTC
The only other name I would suggest is Pazzini. His physicality is key to success of players like Bojan and El Shaarawy, who would tremendously benefit from Pazzini's presence in Juventus' box.

aka xudong
even though I am convinced that if Allegri stays until January we will still be in the 8-16 positions, I think we will beat Juve. this game is our season, thats all we have left to hope for. i think we could sneak in a win.

i can't emphasize how much i am against Allegri, his 4-3-3, Nocerino and Boateng. Brasiliero was right about Boateng.
Allegri is an idiot, and his players are no longer being quiet..

De Jong: "What was wrong at Milan? We needed to understand the new tactical system, but it was changed often, so everything became more complicated."

De Jong: " Hopefully we can show Juventus the real Milan, and show them how aggressive we are"

Urby Emanuelson: "We need consistency of tactics and starting the same eleven a few games in a row, then we will return to winning ways"

Bonera: "Juventus game is decisive. If we get the tactics right, we will win"

Some pre-match good news:

Chiellini is out
Allegri is considering who the 3rd midfielder next to Montolivo & De Jong would be so there is a chance that Nocerino won't play....hopefully

Now would that be enough?

Not quite...obviously we need those tactics to be right...
Oh and a less juventino referee than last year
Gazzetta dello Sport:

4-3-3

Abbiati

De Sciglio Yepes Mexès Constant

Montolivo De Jong Emanuelson

Boateng Bojan El Shaarawy

Boateng is heavily loaded, he can score!

(11-24-2012, 07:32 PM)zothrax Wrote: Gazzetta dello Sport:

4-3-3

Abbiati

De Sciglio Yepes Mexès Constant

Montolivo De Jong Emanuelson

Boateng Bojan El Shaarawy

Boateng is heavily loaded, he can score!
C'mon PRINCE!

I can't call this "team" AC Milan.

(11-24-2012, 04:43 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Allegri is an idiot, and his players are no longer being quiet..

De Jong: "What was wrong at Milan? We needed to understand the new tactical system, but it was changed often, so everything became more complicated."

De Jong: " Hopefully we can show Juventus the real Milan, and show them how aggressive we are"

Urby Emanuelson: "We need consistency of tactics and starting the same eleven a few games in a row, then we will return to winning ways"

Bonera: "Juventus game is decisive. If we get the tactics right, we will win"

Allegri is indeed an idiot. Angry Lack of quality players is still not an excuse. For god's sake, 1/3 of the season is gone. Angry
aka xudong
Even after getting into The round of 16 in CL, u guys still want Allegri gone. Anyhow, whats wrong with Pato? He b*tched about not playing regularly after playing one game and now he is injured again? Sell him asap.
Both Allegri and Pato can gtfo. Big Grin
aka xudong
I like players who wear the shirt but I don't think there is anything remotely wrong with saying Pato already reached the 'time to sell' part a year ago. If he somehow becomes a regular playing star for the other team then good for him. My hope is we find the next goal scorer after selling him. El Shaarawy and the next guy signed after Pato can write their own chapters in Milan history Smile
Els balotelli.. They'll write history for milan and Italy:d

Oh also, forgot to add this when I orginally posted but I wonder if it's in allegris interest to give winning coppa italia a try. We haven't won it in a while and I'd like some type of silverware.. It's always better then nothing.. I believe we play it in January?

Anyhow, I have faith for this game.. When we faced inter even though we lost 1-0 we dominated that game if you guys remember, so..
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!