AC Milan vs Juventus - Sunday November 25, 2012 - 7:45 PM UTC
Was that really a false rumor? Did he or did he not claim that he would talk to his agent about his future?
aka xudong
I thought he did but then again I have no ability or time to follow what quote is real or not any more Rr27
(11-27-2012, 10:04 PM)mathiask Wrote:
(11-27-2012, 01:26 PM)Ryo Wrote: Something along the lines of "Those with Milan in their hearts do not call their agents" or something like that. The recipient should be obvious after that Sagrin

I thought our fans were smarter than that... Even Real Madrid fans wouldn't pick up on a false rumour... but I guess this was just a minority in the curva sud.

What false rumour? It's not some made-up words from some made-up interview. Pato did say that to the journalists right after the game against Anderlecht.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Milan get good Perform again...Forza Milan Per Sempre
Sagrin

Attached Files Image(s)

[url="http://www.ac-m1lan.blogspot.com"]Milanisti Indonesia[/url] | [url="http://www.forgetmenotwedding.com"]Wedding Video Sydney[/url]
(11-27-2012, 01:26 PM)Ryo Wrote: Something along the lines of "Those with Milan in their hearts do not call their agents" or something like that. The recipient should be obvious after that Sagrin

I thought our fans were smarter than that... Even Real Madrid fans wouldn't pick up on a false rumour... but I guess this was just a minority in the curva sud.
Those sick and phonies are not AC Milan fans in first place because, "Those with Milan in their hearts Heart do not boo their only real super star, instead they support him in bad times to deliver for the club".
Argentina will win the World CupĀ 2022
Formerly mzk57

Can you provide evidence that they were false rumours? I've yet to read anything to suggest this hasn't happened. Even Berlu and Galliani have commented on the situation over the past week.