Poll: Who is your favorite Milan player?
Alexandre Pato Devilcool
Robinho Devilsmoke
Bojan Krkić Cool
Stephan El Shaarawy Musik005
Riccardo Montolivo Rolleyes
Philippe Mexès Devilf
Mattia De Sciglio Orangehat
Kevin-Prince Boateng Facepalm
Christian Abbiati Blank
Some other player Arrow
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Who is your favorite AC Milan player?
welcome to MM Smile
Welcome to MM. A Montolivo in red and black jersey would have been more fitting. Smile
balotelli
(10-20-2013, 09:57 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: balotelli

thats probably one of my least favourite players right now, aloong with kaka Big Grin

El Shaarawy for me, followed by De Jong and perhaps Poli.
Balotelli hands down, after that El Shaarawy. Montolivo, Kaka(can never exclude him for what he did for us) and De Jong tied for my 3rd favorite, Poli making his way up there if he continues like this.
It is time to update the list. Boateng is still up there, so is Bojan. and Pato. :d
It burns my heart, but Reza please replace the name of Pato with Kaka, and Bojan with Poli and Boateng with Balloteli Confused
& also put NDJ somewhere in there as well :/
Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
maybe a new poll? :d

I don't think replacing a few names would work.
I would go with xudong's suggestion. The polls have 10 options max so I can't add names, which probably would make more sense? If I do it the way suggestion by zeekay I would be giving Pato's votes to Kaka, etc.

Start a new poll call it something like "Who is your favorite AC Milan player 2013-14 edition" please
That sounds like a better idea to have a new one for this new season. Make sure that you include Birsa in that list. :d