MM-Inception (Communicate with players using power of your mind)
use that power on de Jong please, Z. have him heal and come back asap.
aka xudong
So, we can actually make a request here ? Big Grin

Pls 'connect' to Ballotelli, ask him to speak to his agent to arrange for a loan (& option to buy) this coming Jan
and also, use it on vice capt too, ask him not to come back anytime soon.. we still need many many victories ahead Devilcool
( tell him , his support from the sidelines is very much appreciated though)
(12-10-2012, 03:00 AM)edysim Wrote: So, we can actually make a request here ? Big Grin

Pls 'connect' to Ballotelli, ask him to speak to his agent to arrange for a loan (& option to buy) this coming Jan
and also, use it on vice capt too, ask him not to come back anytime soon.. we still need many many victories ahead Devilcool

Did you mean our third captain Daniele "the Almighty Boner" Bonera? Big Grin

Vice captain is Abbiati.
aka xudong
(12-09-2012, 05:39 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: use that power on de Jong please, Z. have him heal and come back asap.
I will try and plant the idea inside the mind of De Jong, but for that we need more connection with him, i.e praise him for his good work rate, because if I am not mistaken nobody mentioned him after his great performance against Juventus bar Kastriot. So its tough, but I might be able to do it. But can some one send me to Italy first? Sagrin

(12-10-2012, 03:59 AM)ACM2012 Wrote:
(12-10-2012, 03:00 AM)edysim Wrote: So, we can actually make a request here ? Big Grin

Did you mean our third captain Daniele "the Almighty Boner" Bonera? Big Grin

Vice captain is Abbiati.
Xu is right, this job is doable, but I guess we have to communicate with edysim in dream within a dream to confirm which player he meant by vice capt, because we can't progress unless our primary subject is unambiguous SagrinDevilcool

As for Balotelli, if I could I would push that guy in the 'LIMBO' stat where he would remain for 50 years so that he off the football field, because he is a disgrace to the beautiful game and deserves a ban for his attitude.

But I could offer you some alternate names in G.Rossi and W. Sneijder Smile
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
(12-10-2012, 03:50 PM)mzk57 Wrote: Xu is right, this job is doable, but I guess we have to communicate with edysim in dream within a dream to confirm which player he meant by vice capt, because we can't progress unless our primary subject is unambiguous SagrinDevilcool

As for Balotelli, if I could I would push that guy in the 'LIMBO' stat where he would remain for 50 years so that he off the football field, because he is a disgrace to the beautiful game and deserves a ban for his attitude.

Or we can have him post here and clarify. Devilol
aka xudong
(12-10-2012, 03:50 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 05:39 PM)ACM2012 Wrote: use that power on de Jong please, Z. have him heal and come back asap.
I will try and plant the idea inside the mind of De Jong, but for that we need more connection with him, i.e praise him for his good work rate, because if I am not mistaken nobody mentioned him after his great performance against Juventus bar Kastriot. So its tough, but I might be able to do it. But can some one send me to Italy first? Sagrin

(12-10-2012, 03:59 AM)ACM2012 Wrote: Did you mean our third captain Daniele "the Almighty Boner" Bonera? Big Grin

Vice captain is Abbiati.
Xu is right, this job is doable, but I guess we have to communicate with edysim in dream within a dream to confirm which player he meant by vice capt, because we can't progress unless our primary subject is unambiguous SagrinDevilcool

woahhh that sounds complicated yet powerful DevilolSagrin my mistake, it's Bonera , kindly proceed. Devilcool
(12-11-2012, 03:57 AM)edysim Wrote: woahhh that sounds complicated yet powerful DevilolSagrin my mistake, it's Bonera , kindly proceed. Devilcool
Now I would also need an team and most importantly an architect, who knows how to implement different useful formations for AC Milan, but most importantly who can plant this idea in the dull mind of Allegri that BOATENG AND URBY ARE NOT FORWARDs & Bonera doesn't deserve to be on the sub bench let alone being the captain of this club Sagrin Wallbang
Formerly mzk57
i'm an architect
i will always be ready to go inside allegri head
Devilol
(12-14-2012, 06:05 AM)sylrus Wrote: i'm an architect
i will always be ready to go inside allegri head
Devilol
Get ready for the wildest of dreams, because Allegri's head emptier than the limbo state of Inception ...
Formerly mzk57
I see fireworks, huge buildings, happiness, a huge farewell party for the last of the Senators of Milan, a cup coming ....

Could it be the 8th wonder for Milan? Is it really happening? ... Am I dreaming?

& I see revenge for the team in red and black .... wait and see ....
Formerly mzk57