Milan vs Pescara (16 Dec 2012, 2:00pm UTC)
Given how the last Serie A game went, here I am again Devilcool

Here are the stats:

[Image: 1_48x48.jpg]Milan

Position: 7th

Home form (W-D-L): 4-0-4
Home goals scored/(conceded): 10/(7)
Last 5 matches [Serie A only]:
Week 12: L - (1-3) vs Fiorentina
Week 13: D - (2-2) @ Napoli
Week 14: W - (1-0) vs Juventus
Week 15: W - (1-3) @ Catania
Week 16: W - (2-4) @ Torino

Scorers (9 Players):
Stephan El Shaarawy - 13
Pazzini - 6
Montolivo - 2
Robinho - 2
Prince - 1
Bojan - 1
Nocerino - 1
Urby - 1
De Jong - 1

[Image: 180_30x30.jpg]Pescara

Position: 18th

Away form (W-D-L): 1-1-5
Away goals scored/(conceded): 4/(14)
Last 5 matches [Serie A only]:
Week 12: L - (1-6) vs Juventus
Week 13: L - (1-0) @ Siena
Week 14: L - (0-1) vs Roma
Week 15: L - (5-1) @ Napoli
Week 16: W - (2-0) vs Genoa

Scorers (9 Players):
Weiss - 3
Abbruscato - 2
Bjarnason - 1
Caprari - 1
Cascione - 1
Celik - 1
Quintero - 1
Terlizzi - 1
Vukusic - 1

Personal opinions:
Our home record at the moment is deceptive to anyone who reads it. We lost 3 tight matches (0-1) at the start of the season to poor opposition and the only deserved loss to Fiorentina ended up (1-3). If we took away those anomalies at the beginning of the season, our for and against record would stand at 10 goals scored, 4 conceded.

Whilst our home form has been up and down, Pescara's away form has been abysmal. They have drawn once (1-1) and won once (1-2) away from home, but those two results came in weeks 4 and weeks 6 respectively. Of late, their away form has been quite predictable. With their Top Scorer having just one more goal than Robinho at the moment, their attacking and away record clearly speaks for itself.

My Predictions:
3-1 to Milan
The last win convinced me. I now believe that we are well and truly picking up form. Pescara however are in the drop zone and despite it being early days, they will want to pick up every point which they can manage to get out of it. Even though our defensive record is in a sad state, the form of their attack however is not helping, and whilst they did put a stop to their losing streak last game against Genoa, well.... lets just say beating a team sitting 19th in the league table isn't much of an indicator. They have players who can score against lower teams, but against the top ones, they just can't play well enough to save their own lives.
Given their next match after that is against Catania on the Friday (21st Dec), they may well rest some starters in hopes that they can take the points that they have a viable chance of taking.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Happy that you opened this thread. Okmilan

As for the match, as long as we win, I am ok. It would be nice if El Shaarawy keeps scoring, preferably with a header. :d But three points is essential; also important is no injury and no suspension (the next match is Roma on Dec. 22, and Roma has been red hot recently).
aka xudong
Weiss is very talented, apparently well monitor him tomorrow
Game is on my Birthday, so I expect the boys to get an easy win with lots of goals.
(12-12-2012, 08:51 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Game is on my Birthday, so I expect the boys to get an easy win with lots of goals.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQthveM6qOgBK_sSVTCJb...U0hqjpZ-LA]
aka xudong
Happy Birthday Elmago.
(12-13-2012, 02:56 AM)ACM1899 Wrote: Happy Birthday Elmago.
I also wanted to say those words for you Elmago, but I am so lazy that I just couldn't type them ... Party015
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Just realize that ElMago and Milan have the same birthday? Wow. That's good stuff. Okmilan

aka xudong
Called up players:

Abbiati, Amelia, Gabriel, Abate, Antonini, De Sciglio, Mexes, Yepes, Zapata, Ambrosini, Boateng, Constant, Emanuelson, Flamini, Montolivo, Muntari, Nocerino, Strasser, Bojan, El Shaarawy, Niang, Pazzini, Robinho.

Allegri said that Amelia, Mexes, Ambrosini, Montolivo will play. I would like to see:

Amelia
De Sciglio Mexes Yepes Constant
Montolivo Ambrosini Muntari
Niang Pazzini El Shaarawy

That should work against a rather weak side of Pescara. Hoping for a good win.

Also, I believe that we are now seriously monitoring Vladimir Weiss, who just turned 23 and has featured for Slovakia NT.
aka xudong
I was browsing another forum (XT) when I saw Capo Ultra posted the expected formations according to La Gazzetta dello Sport:
[Image: pescarah.png]

I have no problem with Robinho at all, to be honest. But I do have some reservation with Nocerino. This dude has not done much this season (despite getting a lucky goal and also slightly improved in the second half against Torino), but he keeps getting called up. Maybe there is something that Allegri sees but we don't?

Anyway, I am hoping for a good win to celebrate Milan's 113rd birthday. I believe that Berlusconi would visit the team again at Milanello, so that should be good for the morale.
aka xudong