Roma vs Milan (22 Dec 2012, 7:45PM UTC)
3-0.
If it were't for us being on the wrong end of the results right now, I would actually admire their football.
Of course, the non-offside calls against us are pretty much hampering all our efforts, and god those romans are squealing like girls.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
zapata should always start with mexes.PERIOD..

I Heart ACM !!

REBIC FAN CLUB

Artist formally known as OCMILANO
they walk back to milan after the game... worthless pieces of crap
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
Lazy bastards we have on our team and useless old fucks like ambroshit and yepes
Our more reliable players decided to screw up. El Shaarawy did not score off that great chance; Yepes was twice beaten in the air; De Sciglio's bad pass led to the third goal.

Robinho was good, and kept trying. Totti is annoying. As soon as someone touches him, he stops playing and looks at the referee.

The biggest problem is that we let Roma play their game. The first half was in high tempo and it was not our type. The midfield was full of holes and Ambrosini could not cover enough space. Of course now that we are behind, we will HAVE TO play into Roma's hands.

If we pull one back quickly enough, there is still some hope. Roma is not Barcelona, and we may be able to do something.

And by the way, that bitch Burdisso always outdid himself every time he played against us. Interesting.
aka xudong
We're back to our shitty old self of earlier this season when the mid was not even exist in attack and got sliced too easily in defense. And instead of patiently building the attack like Roma, the defenders, from the ball-playing CB to the full-backs more often than not bypassed the mid and sent the ball straight to our forwards.
per l'amaro e il dolce
no comment
I Heart ACM !!

REBIC FAN CLUB

Artist formally known as OCMILANO
I am curious who will come up after the half time.
aka xudong
I won't comment this as a Milan fan, because I'm pissed off. I will comment as a regular watcher.

Roma is a better team than Milan. Period. Midfield better by a mile, attack better, and, unexpectedly, defense at least even.

Milan should really work on defense. Tonight, Yepes was beaten in the air twice, leading to two goals, and that's supposed to be his best asset. I would bet my life on it, if either of Acerbi or Zapata were given a half of chance that was given to Yepes this season, we'd have a better defense. It seems to be that Allegri doesn't want to play them on purpose, because the management didn't give him defenders he wanted.
We were fielded against world-class attacking team first time this season and this is the result. With the defense like this, Barcelona will eat us alive.
We're crap at defending from set-piece and when taking one. Noce out, Pazzini in.
per l'amaro e il dolce