Mattia De Sciglio
Player rating after the Supercoppa match Juventus vs Lazio where De Sciglio came on for Benatia:

"De Sciglio: 4
The former Milan full-back still can’t put in a decent cross and was skinned by Jordan Lukaku for the decisive goal."

Sagrin
for additional lols check out what the juve fans are saying about him...

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/43168-Ma...lio/page28

"Please leave this club and never come back. You are no better than Motta."

"Sell"

"You $#@!ing peace of $#@!"

"We badly need a right back. No way we should start this season with him or Barzagli playing there."

"We bought one of the worst players in Serie A."

"Bunkest player of all times, marco motta is twice the player he is.
gtfo and never come back"

"And if u wanna feel better, remember BonBon = MDS + 30M"

"$#@!ing Allegri and Marotta knew how bad he is but they bought him anyway. This is a criminal behavior. He does not deserve to be even among the reserves."

And that's just a few golden nuggests haha.

So glad we got rid of this chump for 12m and bought Conti instead.
LOL best comment...

"Even when he's healthy he looks injured"
I'm so glad we won't see him in our team anymore  Devilf
just think that moron galliani was willing to give juve des last season on loan with option deal. thankfully mirabelli realised they'd never exercise it so forced them to buy outright.

we sold him for 12m + 0.5m bonuses (hopefully tied to team not individual perfromance!)
(08-14-2017, 09:27 AM)donlocatelli Wrote: http://www.juventuz.com/threads/43168-Ma...lio/page28

I am even more happy reading some posts said: There were no Juventus players know how to mark Lazio's attackers, not 2 CB, LB or 2 CMs.

Immobille did not believe that he scored a header when both Chiellini and Benatia were there.

Harry Kane also scored an unmarked header.

Does losing Bonucci that detrimental to them???
to think that some of you here did not want to sell him to Juve because you did not want to strengthen Juve and thought that Mattia would find form....
The problem of this guy? Is mentally fragile and does not hold the pressure
Agreed, he is mentally fragile. Nothing wrong with this from a human standpoint, but as a professional athlete that's a big problem. His agent once said he had problems with depression & anxiety and was seeing someone for it. Despite him leaving, I wish him the best if he's struggling with any real mental issues.

On the flip side, I'm happy we got what we did for him. Makes getting Bonucci seem like a steal.
des is a fool. he obviously blamed the club for his problems and not himself and thought surrounding himself with champions would automatically cure him. instead he moved to a high pressure environment where every mistake will be scrutinized by last years double winners and cl finalists. it would've been better if he stayed here as there's less pressure and he would fit in better amongst our numerous youngsters like silva, kessie, conti, calhanoglu etc.