Official: Alexander Merkel Thread
Let's hope Galliani doesn't make any stupid mistakes (Astori) and takes him back.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(10-22-2011, 10:15 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: Let's hope Galliani doesn't make any stupid mistakes (Astori) and takes him back.

Merkel is a big fan of Milan, he has tatto AC Milan on his hand, maked same day with KPB Smile))
so If is up to him, he will come back to us Smile))
I know, I'm also pretty sure about that, but I'm worried about what will Galliani do.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
(10-22-2011, 10:22 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: I know, I'm also pretty sure about that, but I'm worried about what will Galliani do.
hope he will do right Smile)
he just played for genoa against juve
and not playing bad i think
manage to make him self dangerous against juve numerous times
Right decision to offload him to Genoa, he helped us getting closer 2 points to Juve hahaha
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
hopefully not getting us losing 3 points the next time we meet them
I didn't see the match last but from what I understand he was Genoa's best player, which is really pleasing to hear. Hopefully he'll keep his starting spot and really grow there.
He was the most explosive player. He almost scored 2 goals, was very unlucky, and crossed unbelieveablely well to assist Genoa's first goal. He was full of energy, had good technique, and played very much forward, behind Palacio. He actually reminds me a bit of Hamsik.

I'd love to have him back next year, if he keeps developing like this, we could have 2 good ACM with Merkel & Boateng.
Compared to erikssen,merkel needs to work on his dribble and ball protection.

But he will definitely improve,this is his first formal first-11 regular season after all.
May god with chinese footbball