Official: Alexander Merkel Thread
Only 19 O the kid is barely legal in Canada and is playing in the first team of the club I support. Happy birthday Merkel! You have a bright future ahead of you.
Siamo a posto cosi.
The young guy looks more and more confident ... He probably feels very well in Milan and a real part of the first team. I liked his comments about our next few games.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Merkel looks more like 25 when he plays, especially his confidence on the pitch is admirable for a player of his age. He looks calm, keeps composure and has vision. I think he'll be our next star, and can do the vice Pirlo if he improves defensively.
Does anyone know if he is still injured or is he available for Wednesday's game?
aka xudong
I'm fairly sure he's available.
"We are a team of devils. Our colours are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents!"
Herbert Kilpin

Nella gioia e nell' dolore, per il Milan eterno amore!
that's good news then. Smile
aka xudong
a colleague of mine (a chelsea fan) at work said to me today "that Merkel kid was really impressive in the game on Wednesday night, i hope Chelsea sign him soon", looks like he caught the eye of a few fans.
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
This season this guy is showing great potential so I really hope that he will make great impact next season
3bandiera MILANO SIAMO NOI!!!! 3bandiera
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHqk5L6QbAw

first asist of Merkel Smile)
(10-22-2011, 09:46 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHqk5L6QbAw

first asist of Merkel Smile)

Thanks for sharing that video. It was a nice assist, and I am happy to see that he is making an impact.

He still wears #52 shirt, the number that he wore at Milan last season. I am pretty sure that they could've chosen another number. The same as Paloschi who wore #43 at Parma and Genoa. I am very appreciative of the loyalty those young lads are showing to our club. Okmilan
aka xudong