Mario "why always me" balotelli
(01-29-2013, 06:06 PM)xudong Wrote: Aly Cissokho too comes to mind.

Hard to be Milan fans. Sagrin
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Well, if you go to the Milan E-Store they are already selling Balotellis jersey.

The message in italian is "Quickly buy the shirt of Super Mario!", Galliani and Berlu need to make some money backBig Grin
http://store.acmilan.com/it/?ga_campaign...ce=MilanAd

Btw, he will wear #9 in case you were all wondering.
Welcome home Benvenuto Mario
(01-29-2013, 06:41 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Well, if you go to the Milan E-Store they are already selling Balotellis jersey.

The message in italian is "Quickly buy the shirt of Super Mario!", Galliani and Berlu need to make some money backBig Grin
http://store.acmilan.com/it/?ga_campaign...ce=MilanAd

Btw, he will wear #9 in case you were all wondering.

Apparently he can't wear #9 because Pato wore #9 this season, so he'll wear 45 instead. I can't say that we NEEDED him..but he definitely has talent and can improve our attack if he keeps his head straight. (Also an amazing asset on FIFA 13 Big Grin)

Welcome Balotelli!
Siamo a posto cosi.
Welcome Mario

There is some risk in this but the upside is very good too.
I would buy his name with number 9, as he'll get the 9 next year.
Yeah I'll wait until next season to get Balotellis jersey.

For one, I get to see how well he performs to judge if I should really buy his jerseyBig Grin
Secondly, he'll have #9 which is a better number.
Plus, I already have this seasons away kit so I'll buy our next seasons Home kit, I'm interested to see what "change" galliani was talking about to our jerseys.

I'm guessing new sponsor, or those gold lines on our sleeves.

[Image: BBzoSd3CQAATxke.jpg:large]
aka xudong
Despite I (in fact many of us) think we urgently need players for other positions, well, I guess his signing is better than NO signing at all. It has been a luxury for us nowadays to spend such big amount in the mercato Big Grin

Hope he realises his talent here. Its gonna be exciting to watch Italy's future strikers leading our frontline.

Welcome Balloteli !

Concerned with his 20M price tag. If he fails then we'll curse the management (and ourselves) for not buying anyone more useful with that amount of money (we might get a good CM, or Llorente, or any other guys).
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!