Mario "why always me" balotelli
(01-30-2013, 02:43 AM)edysim Wrote: Despite I (in fact many of us) think we urgently need players for other positions, well, I guess his signing is better than NO signing at all. It has been a luxury for us nowadays to spend such big amount in the mercato Big Grin

Hope he realises his talent here. Its gonna be exciting to watch Italy's future strikers leading our frontline.

Welcome Balloteli !

You made a very good point. That is also what I thought, it is much much better having a very talented striker even he has been known for his silly behavior, compared than no transfer at all or getting average players.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
20m is a lot, but think about it its in like 6 installements even if we pay 4mln a year thats practically peanuts..

4mln a year is spent on bs anyways id presume.
to me this is a win.
Balo's interviews:

credit to other milan fans forum
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Hey guys...some more on balotelli:

http://www.notevenanoriundo.com/2013/01/...telli.html
Thanks, Hasan. Always a pleasure to read your stuff.
aka xudong
(01-30-2013, 04:50 AM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: Hey guys...some more on balotelli:

http://www.notevenanoriundo.com/2013/01/...telli.html

Good article, I went through a couple more articles on your home page, I have to say your an admirable writer.. Keep up the good work Smile
I especially agree with one of your points towards the end of the article and I must conclude that Balotelli should not just give it his best as he tends to only do so when he feels like it but he should rather make it habitual. To me, it would be such an utter waste of talent if Balotelli continued in his Man City/Inter ways with Milan because although only 22 this maybe his only real opportunity to get the BEST out of his career, or rather his potential.

I have to give you a shot out for this thoughBig Grin

"...potential that a partnership of Balotelli and Stephan El Sharaawy has is intoxicating..."

Let's hope, on paper it seems so and the fact that they will be the future of Italy attack just makes it even better.
Hopefully the fact that Balotelli has been a long time Milan fan will be a factor for him to show invariable respect towards Milan as he does for Italy..
However, we have to factor in that Balotelli playing for Italy is a more sporadic occasion so I'm sure it's easier to behave for a month a year in friendlies and a couple months for major tournaments then it will be for the entirety of a season(s)..

Anyhow, I'm not worried if we're to go by any type of evidence that we could change Balotelli, although inductive in essence we have managed to contain Cassano,Ibra,Boateng who are all known for being 'bad boys'..
Moreover, I've noticed that Man City is more of a playground then anything, their players are getting highly paid, the structure of the team is not a very strict one if I go by the man city TV videos I've watched here and there on youtube it's a team with money but no real structure. Milan is a team with a lucrative history and teams like Madrid,Barcelona,Milan don't tend to be shown disrespect by their players, regardless of who they are.. Maybe because so many players that are in their teens and twenties now used to look up to Milan,Barca,Madrid as being a dream to play for. Who knows, but anyways sorry for rambling on I just wanted to give my two cents on the Balotelli behavioral situation..
20m is a lot, but think about it its in like 6
installements even if we pay 4mln a year
thats practically peanuts..
4mln a year is spent on bs anyways id
presume.
to me this is a win.

Tho I never wanted him but paying 20million in 6 Installments is a win here. Shows how frustrated Mancini is in pushing him out.
It took Cassano a year and a half to show his true color and with Mario it's not a matter of 'if' but 'when'. But until that day, hopefully much, much latter than sooner, he'll have my support.

Forza Mario! Forza Milan! 3bandiera
per l'amaro e il dolce
(01-30-2013, 10:32 AM)Nalx Wrote: It took Cassano a year and a half to show his true color and with Mario it's not a matter of 'if' but 'when'. But until that day, hopefully much, much latter than sooner, he'll have my support.

Forza Mario! Forza Milan! 3bandiera
We know the true colour he supports; he never made it a secret being an AC Milan fan. It's his brain we should be worrying about.

Nice article Hasan.

There's no denying Mario's talent, but I must admit I've never felt as nervous or apprehensive about a transfer than this one. Even Cassano didn't make me as nervous about the potential damage he could cause.

Good luck to him, let's hope he finally realises his potential.