Mario "why always me" balotelli
his career is going down the pan as we speak, he'll be in turkey or russia by next summer, a team with more money than sense which will suit him perfectly. the talent was there but Ronaldo, Messi, Aguero, Suarez, players he all used to love comparing himself to were world class stars by his age.

but people only really have tolerance for the idea of a mercurial, potentially brilliant but troubled player when they're young and the prospect of them building that talent into something real is an interesting prospect. when they get to the age where they should have grown up people lose interest, he can still have a succesful career, but the dream of ever being ballon d'or level or anything like that is completely dead, too many people have made up their mind for him ever to earn the respect needed to reach that level.

and it's hiw own fault, for all ronaldo is an arrogant, self-obsessed show off or suarez a nasty, violent little thug they work their asses off in training. everyone says that of them, balotelli is lazy and you can't get to the top without giving it everything because there is always someone that is prepared to give it everything and they will always surpass you if they do.
I replied Adriano and Silvio :p

[Image: mvlIzON.png]
Luigi and Mario? Icon_lol2
city and chelsea Big Grin
Reminds me of Pato. How many players have ridden on their talents for so long, grow complacent, and contribute to their own downfall?
The difference is that Pato suffered numerous injuries, while Balotelli is just lazy and arrogant.
well, Pato is kind of weak too, psychologically.
A report says he will go to the MLS next year, possibly Orlando (Kaka's team)
Quote:Mario Balotelli offered lifeline by Italian third-tier ASD Lupa Castelli

With his career stagnating after one largely miserable season at Liverpool, it's no secret that Mario Balotelli, or at least his agent, is currently in the process of assessing his career options.

Despite the likes of Inter and AC Milan both reportedly snubbing Balotelli's advances this summer, the wantaway Reds striker has still been offered an escape route back to Italian football -- though not quite at the level he was previously accustomed to.

Indeed, the lifeline has come courtesy of ASD Lupa Castelli, a tiny club that was only formed two years ago and currently plies its footballing trade in Lega Pro (the Italian third tier).

"Our intention is to bring our friend, Balotelli, here, a player who at this time needs to start afresh because we see that he does not want to play anymore, has fans opposing him and is no longer able to show his quality," Marco Amelia, Lupa Castelli's club president, told Sky Italia.

"For Balotelli, this could be the first step towards cleaning up his act, taking two steps back and showing everyone what he is capable of doing."

While accepting that his club may not have the pulling power of others, Amelia reckons that a brief stint in the lower leagues may just do Balotelli the power of good.

"Six months here would be useful to him to start the path of purification," he added. "He must regain humility and enthusiasm that allowed him to break into football matters when he was starting out."

"It will be difficult, almost impossible, but I will try anyway. I hope that the importance of the city of Rome and our friendship helps me."

"I'll try to call Mario Balotelli. On an economic point of view, we'll see what happens. I think that at this time Mario needs to find the will he needs to compete. It will be tough, it will be almost impossible as it is something that football has never seen, but he could do it."

If we're entirely honest, we're not overly optimistic about Lupa Castelli's chances of pulling this one off, though, let's face it, stranger things have definitely happened in the madcap world of Mario Balotelli.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/the-toe-poke/...a-castelli

I have been wondering where Marco Amelia is. Icon_lol2
And so exactly one year after leaving he has come back