Bartosz Salamon
A.C. Milan comunica di aver acquisito a titolo definitivo Bartosz Salamon dal Brescia Calcio. Il calciatore ha firmato un contratto fino al 30 giugno 2017.

1 May 1991, 194cm
Has played more advanced roles but now a CD.

Welcome Salamon
Welcome Salamon, I hope he's much better than Acerbi Smile
For what it's worth (I know, not much) he is listed as a midfielder on the official site

Here's a video

I'd love to see some long distant passing towards our new attack players, like trough balls. SeS, Balo and Niang are able to run so that could be a great combo. As Salamon is known for his great distant passing.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ95JSpRy_lFPBifQjITZf...tMwCqGEA2d]
what? who? what? Grinundwech
aka xudong
Seems like a player with some real class. Doesn't seem slow either, at least not frustratingly so like Acerbi. He's got some great vision and passing(air and ground) I really like this guy..

I'm mixed about where we should play him.. We need a midfielder IMO but we sort of also need a CB. Well, regardless talking about it won't do much we'll just have to see what Allegri decides.
I wish there were an alternative to streaming to be able to watch Seria B. They sporadically show games on RAI at like 6:30am but other then that I haven't seen any, I would be really interested in following Saponara.
I don't know at all who he is, how he is, but since he now is a Milan player, he will have all my support. Heart
aka xudong
Welcome Salomon. Wish all luck and best with Milan.

I really hopes is a big talent, who could get involved with Milan and turn out to be a very good player.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta
Will he be joining us immediately or will he join us in the summer?
Siamo a posto cosi.
He joins us now If I am not mistaken, since we buy him outright, not his half of his contract.
"When Costacurta and Maldini won they didn't celebrate much. They were thinking about winning the next game" - Alessandro Nesta