Cagliari - AC Milan (Serie A 10-02-2013 15h00)
Rainbow 
The last news is that the game will be played at Is Arenas again, and not in Turin. What a mess!!
Anyway, hopefully we can win this one, we are very close to a CL spot at the moment, and with Balotelli our team has got a serious quality injection, so I'm looking forward to this game.
Cagliari-Milan will be played at the Is Arenas after the Sardinian club successfully won an appeal to host the tie.
The stadium was previously this week deemed as unfit to stage the game on Sunday on grounds of public safety.
However, the Rossoblu took their case to the TAR courts who have ruled that the arena is capable of hosting the Serie A encounter.
The Lega Serie A yesterday announced that the match would take place at Turin’s Stadio Olimpico.
Cagliari were forced to play Juventus on the neutral ground of Parma just before Christmas for the same reasons.
And Lazio is playing Napoli, so that is an interesting game for us. we could reach 3th spot this weekend !
Thanks for opening the thread! I have been waiting for too long. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Is mexes still out? I read somewhere he played in midweek friendly.
May god with chinese footbball
This looks like probable lineup at the moment.

Abbiati
De Sciglio Zapata Mexes Constant
Flamini Muntari Boateng
Niang Balotelli El Shaarawy
aka xudong
(02-09-2013, 03:44 PM)xudong Wrote: This looks like probable lineup at the moment.

Abbiati
De Sciglio Zapata Mexes Constant
Flamini Muntari Boateng
Niang Balotelli El Shaarawy

That's best lineup for right now...though Allegri said Ambrosini could start at anchor.

Either way I'm lookin... and I'm a likin....
It seems that Constant got injured. Damn our luck. Sad
aka xudong
Rumours on milannews are we might see a fantasy quartet of Niang, ELS, Balo and Bojan
Watching Lazio Napoli right now. Really hoping Napoli turn it around, so we can get to third this weekend.
(02-09-2013, 09:32 PM)Hasan Rossonero Wrote: Watching Lazio Napoli right now. Really hoping Napoli turn it around, so we can get to third this weekend.

Or maybe target 2nd spot Wink
Much better to be qualified directly to the CL rather than having to play th qualifying rounds....
I'm pretty confident we can reach Lazio sooner or later so being 6 points away from Napoli looks more interesting Sagrin
I was upset that Hernanes was playing. I thought he would be out for 30 days. As for the 2nd or 3rd spot, I am ok with either. :d
I guess 1-1 would be the best result then, since we aren't sure if our target is 2nd or 3rd spot. Smile
aka xudong