Inter - Milan, Sunday Feb 24 2013
(02-24-2013, 05:58 AM)Aficio Wrote: Nice to hear about Niang.

An interesting information. Milan and Inter are quite good transfer partners. There are more and more players directly moved between the clubs.

[Image: doitac1.jpg]

[Image: doitac2.jpg]

The funny thing is, every single player we sent over to them has been a flop. Whereas every player that was shipped to us, bar Vieri, has won more than his fair share of trophies with us. Devilcool
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(02-24-2013, 02:26 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Good job comparing Barcelona to Cluj Sagrin

I was lmao when reading that.

(02-24-2013, 06:33 AM)Ryo Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 05:58 AM)Aficio Wrote: Nice to hear about Niang.

An interesting information. Milan and Inter are quite good transfer partners. There are more and more players directly moved between the clubs.

[Image: doitac1.jpg]

[Image: doitac2.jpg]

The funny thing is, every single player we sent over to them has been a flop. Whereas every player that was shipped to us, bar Vieri, has won more than his fair share of trophies with us. Devilcool

Collovati was pretty successful for Inter during his time there, while I think Cevenini was too, but am less certain of players of that generation. Cassano I guess is doing ok, but nothing special, like Pazzini for us.

We've clearly had the better of the deals between the clubs though. With only Vieri and Mancini being the only failures (even then, Vieri was a failure on the pitch, but off it has always shown more fondness for us).
I agree with almost everything said by Dev. I know that Collovati did well in Inter after he ditched us due to relegation, and he was (and probably still is) Milan's biggest traitor in the history. I don't know anything about Cevenini, and I do think that Cassano is doing a decent job but nothing spectacular like Pirlo or Seedorf.

Vieri really wasn't too bad a failure. He left after half a season because the WC was coming up and he needed more playing time; had he not left so quickly, you never know, maybe he could have been much more useful at least like Favalli. Icon_lol2 Mancini on the other hand was just Inter's sweetest revenge on us. Facepalm
[Image: 521310_442910379112927_872184126_n.jpg]
aka xudong
Merda squad for Milan:
1 Handanovic, 27 Belec, 30 Carrizo;
7 Schelotto, 23 Ranocchia, 26 Chivu, 38 Pasa, 33 Mbaye, 40 Juan Jesus, 42 Jonathan, 55 Nagatomo; 4 Zanetti,
5 Stankovic, 10 Kovacic, 11 Alvarez, 14 Guarin, 17 Kuzmanovic, 19 Cambiasso, 21 Gargano, 24 Benassi;
8 Palacio, 18 Rocchi, 47 Colombi, 99 Cassano

I don't know guys....... no Samuel, no Milito, their squad looks so....... old and ordinary....
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
id love to see a 0-4 win tonight. ballo 2, els, and mexes
(02-24-2013, 06:18 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: id love to see a 0-4 win tonight. ballo 2, els, and mexes

this kind of attitude will lose us the game tonight. Hopefully our players will know better than to think that we can manage a 4-0 win against inter when we won by a goal difference against parma just last week.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
Could be cancelled because of snow?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zC2x0Ipa7Q
uno,due,tre... Chi non salta nerazzuro EEEEE....
Daniele de Rossi in red & black Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSJmMc1cvac RINO GATTUSO ENERGY
Inter: Handanovic; Zanetti, Juan Jesus, Ranocchia, Nagatomo; Gargano, Cambiasso; Alvarez, Guarin, Palacio; Cassano.

Milan: Abbiati; Abate, Zapata, Mexes, De Sciglio; Muntari, Montolivo, Nocerino; Boateng, Balotelli, El Shaarawy.
links please
(02-24-2013, 07:18 PM)Kastriot Wrote:
(02-24-2013, 06:18 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: id love to see a 0-4 win tonight. ballo 2, els, and mexes

this kind of attitude will lose us the game tonight. Hopefully our players will know better than to think that we can manage a 4-0 win against inter when we won by a goal difference against parma just last week.

It was a feeling inside of me. Hopefully Im right. I dont think any of us including the team thought we would beat Barca 2-0 but it happened.