AC Milan vs Palermo (Sunday, 17th March 2013, 2:00 PM UTC)
As long as Miccoli's out then we'll be fine...that guy's been a nightmare for us just like Di Natale...not sure about what the stats say but I hate to face them both equally.

Having all these others out is just a bonus...especially Hernandez.

Palermo at home is as good a draw we can hope for right now and Allegri better make sure this loss doesn't get to the team like last year
There is still one player in Palermo that I don't like to see - their goalkeeper Sorrentino, the former Chievo and AEK player, who always seems to be on fire whenever playing against us and is by all means a very decent goalkeeper. I would be happy so long as we win by 2 goals.

Also, is Aronica the former Napoli cunt? If so, I hope that we give him a good beating, metaphorically of course.
aka xudong
Yeah they got Aronica and Dossena from Napoli during the Jan window...great piece of business for a team trying to escape relegation....NOT!
actually, I thought they were doing better; prior to last 1-2 defeat to Siena, they were able to get four draws (iirc) in a row. I think I watched one match (vs. Chievo?), and their new goalkeeper was one of their best players. I was not surprised that Sorrentino did well, but I was surprised that he left Chievo for Palermo. Maybe for money?

I hope that Sorrentino mess up tomorrow. He should, after all, since we have Balotelli who is not going to show any mercy. Smile
aka xudong
Apparently Traore is in the running for a starting spot according to Milannews.
MilanNews says Bonera will start... This is worrying!
omg bonera will be playing
red alert red alert
if we still win this it will be a miracle
LE FORMAZIONI:

MILAN: Abbiati, Abate, Zapata, Bonera, De Sciglio, Flamini, Montolivo, Muntari, Boateng, Balotelli, El Shaarawy
A disp.: Amelia, Gabriel, Mexes, Robinho, Nocerino, Traorè, Niang, Bojan, Ambrosini, Yepes, Antonini, Zaccardo
All.: Allegri

PALERMO: Sorrentino, Munoz, von Bergen, Aronica, Morganella, Rios, Donati, Kurtic, Garcia, Ilicic, Dybala
A disp.: Brichetto, Benussi, Viola, Anselmo, Fabbrini, Boselli, Faurlin, Sperduti, Nelson, Malele, Formica, Sanseverino
All.: Sannino
Stupid Aronica. Abate's corner kick was quite rubbish he didn't really need to foul Balo.
per l'amaro e il dolce
I just told my friend a Jube fan to shut up before he screams unfair penalty; it was blatant and it was how every penalty should be awarded: for a clear foul.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!