AC Milan V Napoli - Sunday 14th April 19:45 UK KO
[Image: BHj9_Gjh_CAAAub_Kl_jpg_large.jpg]

I've dived straight in head first and started the Napoli thread. Sorry if this is bold and brash for a new user (or against the rules?) but it's a huge game, no one else had started it and I am eagerly awaiting the match.

Gigantic match this. After the catastrophic loss of 2 points in Florence when the 3 were sealed up tight, this is utterly must-win. It'll put us within a point of Napoli and we have to pray they slip up at least once and we take advantage thereafter.

The loss of Balo is a big deal but we've beaten Juve already this season and lest we forget that win at San Siro over a certain Catalonian side was without him.

So it is possible.
[Image: San_Siro1.jpg]
Not against the rules, hope you bring some luck Big Grin

Okmilan
In Pazzo we trust. Smile
aka xudong
Welcome to MM Danny, hope you bring this thing called beginner's luck Big Grin

Anybody know what's going on with Constant? De Sciglio might prefer to play as LB because then he cut inside when bombing forward, but, unless your name is Paolo, I always prefer a natural left-footer there. Besides how often did we see De Sciglio cut inside? More often than not he was forced to stay wide and try to send the crosses in with his weaker left foot. His crosses are of much better quality when he plays as RB. I really hope that Allegri consider playing him there, or, since Abate is fit and doing good, benching him for this game.

Also I remember Silvio flew in a helicopter to motivate the team before we met Napoli earlier this season. We were at our lowest ebb then. We had a draw and Galliani persuaded him to come again and we defeated Juve. Kinda hope he'll do it again.
per l'amaro e il dolce
this is the game for 2Nd place. Too bad Juve did jot advancebor else Milan might dan sneak up to first.
(04-11-2013, 12:11 AM)xudong Wrote: In Pazzo we trust. Smile

Let's not kid ourselves on, he's been absolutely magnificent in recent months. His goal while he could barely walk V Genoa was staggering.

I don't see him as a poor second choice to fill the gap at all.
(04-11-2013, 06:32 AM)Nalx Wrote: Welcome to MM Danny, hope you bring this thing called beginner's luck Big Grin

Anybody know what's going on with Constant? De Sciglio might prefer to play as LB because then he cut inside when bombing forward, but, unless your name is Paolo, I always prefer a natural left-footer there. Besides how often did we see De Sciglio cut inside? More often than not he was forced to stay wide and try to send the crosses in with his weaker left foot. His crosses are of much better quality when he plays as RB. I really hope that Allegri consider playing him there, or, since Abate is fit and doing good, benching him for this game.

I agree about DS - he's primarily a RB regardless of where he himself prefers to play, because this inability to cross while running on that foot is a real weakness - cut in is ok but it's also limited and wrecks counters.

As for Constant - my guess is what happened in the same match V Genoa has left a lasting impression - either on him psychologically or on Allegri trust in him. But on form he's by far our best option there.

Quote:Also I remember Silvio flew in a helicopter to motivate the team before we met Napoli earlier this season. We were at our lowest ebb then. We had a draw and Galliani persuaded him to come again and we defeated Juve. Kinda hope he'll do it again.

Those bunga bunga parties make him an inspirational man Big Grin
Welcome, Danny Big Grin

Milan have just finished a practice match against Virtus Pavullese 13-1: Robinho (2′ và 21′), Fornetti own goal (11′), Giampaolo Pazzini (17′), M’Baye Niang (34′), Balotelli (75'), Stephan El Shaarawy (58′, 59′, 70′, 72′) và Bakaye Traoré (61′, 73′)

1st: Gabriel; Antonini, Zapata, Yepes, De Sciglio (Didac); Boateng, Muntari, Nocerino; Niang, Pazzini, Robinho.
2nd: Gabriel; Zaccardo, Bonera, Mexes, Constant, Flamini, Salamon (Abate), Traorè; Bojan, Balotelli, El Shaarawy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...mXzDygFrng
Wouldn't worry about DS's weaknesses at LB/RB. He's very good at RB though and good at LB as well (as Danny mentioned though weak with his left foot for crossing). But anyhow, it's no worry to me. DS will be the perfect defender once he's in his mid 20's. I wouldn't be surprised if he could do a really good job at CB by then to (depending on if he plays at CB here and there). Or maybe he'll make that transition later in his career. Regardless, versatile and solid defender, future captain.

I hope to see Constant play in this match though, I'm a bit surprised that he hasn't played since coming back from suspension as he was doing a really good job.
This is what I'm hoping to see:

Abbiati - Abate - Zapata - Mexes - Constant - Montolivo - Boateng - Flamini - Niang - Pazzini - El Shaarawy

This is what Gazzetta.it is projecting:

Abbiati - Abate - Zapata - Mexes - De Sciglio - Montolivo - Flamini - Muntari - Boateng - Pazzini - El Shaarawy
I'm not sure I want Boateng wasted in the middle tbh. I'd rather he's in the treq role he's become so good at in recent months.

I'd personally like as you've posted Nefremo with the exception of Noce over Boateng and Boateng instead of Niang.

I do like Niang and think he has a great deal of potential but Boateng's form has been superb and I can't justify Niang over him.