Ninis
I 'm from Crete (Greece). There is a player in Panathinaikos called Ninis. With the right phisical training could be the new Andreas Pirlo. That' s for sure. This kind of players , needs our team now.
(02-28-2011, 11:30 PM)miltiadis Wrote: I 'm from Crete (Greece). There is a player in Panathinaikos called Ninis. With the right phisical training could be the new Andreas Pirlo. That' s for sure. This kind of players , needs our team now.

Hey, this kind of post isn't in the right place, you should have posted that in the transfer section (in the summer mercato topic ... creating a topic without introducing yourself in the appropriate section before and without posting anything else isn't a good way to start on a forum !!). This section is about current and former Milan players.

And to reply you, I don't think Ninis can be compared to Pirlo, Ninis is a lot more attacking minded, he can play as a classical attacking midfielder or be used on a side, a bit like a winger (not really a winger) ... IMO, Ninis is a similar player to Hazard from Lille (Hazard is probably better).
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
welcome to MM Miltiadis Smile I've heard a lot about Ninis as well as watching him when possible, but don't know if he's a player we really need. He's talented, but I'm not sure where he'd play in our side and if I'm honest, not sure if he would find space.
ninis is not something we need right now with upcoming talent for that position already in our team. I have seen him play though and I think he can be best compared to seedorf (not now of course lol).
I agree with Geo. This thread should be moved to Transfer section to keep this forum tidy.

and welcome to you, miltiadis. Smile
aka xudong