Massimo Ambrosini
Come on, Fiorentina is not Ladri or Merda. It is ok (at least for me Smile). Why would he go to Serie B (if that's what you meant by lower league Italian club) if he could still play in the high level (albeit not consistently)?

I am ok with his move. Even if he goes to Inter or Juventus, as long as he doesn't pull a Pirlo (sprouting shit about Milan), I think I would be ok eventually.
aka xudong
Good luck to Ambro. I have no qualms about him at Fiorentina, which isn't a major rival like Juve or Inter.
(06-19-2013, 04:14 AM)xudong Wrote: Come on, Fiorentina is not Ladri or Merda. It is ok (at least for me Smile). Why would he go to Serie B (if that's what you meant by lower league Italian club) if he could still play in the high level (albeit not consistently)?

I am ok with his move. Even if he goes to Inter or Juventus, as long as he doesn't pull a Pirlo (sprouting shit about Milan), I think I would be ok eventually.

That's why. I don't want him to play against us in a competitive match anymore, ever.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Maybe he or his family doesn't want to move abroad, maybe there's really no official offer from abroad. I agree that perhaps we could've handle this issue better, him being our player for 18 years and all but along with his agent, he said nothing but respectful thing about Milan. So like Dev, I won't have any qualm either if he joins Fiorentina.
free loan with option to buy ™
The club paid for a full page advert in Gazzetta to remember Ambro. I wasn't too keen on how we announced him leaving, but this goes some way to show respect to someone who gave so much to the club.
I think the decision is mutual, and when Ambro comes to visit San Siro in a Fiorentina jersey, people will welcome him with open arms.