Juventus - Milan (20h45 - 05/03)
Time to settle the score!!!

Forza Milan!!!
another huge game. can't wait.
aka xudong
Let's put Juventus in crisis !! Big Grin
No, actually, I'm not that confident for this game, Juventus this season manages to play well against the big clubs. I will be difficult, but if we win this game, Napoli and Inter will have a lot of pressure on their shoulders the day after ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(03-01-2011, 04:22 PM)GeoTav Wrote: Let's put Juventus in crisis !! Big Grin
No, actually, I'm not that confident for this game, Juventus this season manages to play well against the big clubs. I will be difficult, but if we win this game, Napoli and Inter will have a lot of pressure on their shoulders the day after ...

I guess that has to be one of the most important games of the last five years in Serie A for us.

OK, with eleven games remaining and away fixtures in Palermo, Roma, Fiorentina and the Milano derby, it's not THAT decisive as to WHO will win the title.

Its a matter of significantly boosting the confidence both in Serie A and CL terms.
Win this one to show who's the boss. Win this one and then fight hard in the other games, one by one.

Juventus are a complete mess. Let's not play Jesus and start any resurrection business. Give them hell like we did with Napoli yesterday.

Also, i was reading around some blogs and for a few seconds i got filled with joy once i realized about how this team would be able to play with a fit Pirlo back.
I think we need to look past the opposition and just play to win, i am pretty sure Napoli will drop points from now till the end of the season and if we can take 3 from Inter again and 3 from Roma we are in a pretty strong position, we need to win all of our home games and we are almost there.
Quote:Paolo Maldini
"Il Sogno di ogni attaccante e' segnare il piu' bella gol della storia. L'incubo e' incontrare il miglior difensore del mondo."

Quote:Francesco Totti
"Never give up Pippo,You are an example for all of us to never give up."
Let us kick away the old lady's broken leg!!!!
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
Ibra is out?
they said he should be back for tomorrow's training and therefore should be ready for the Juve game
I was hoping he'd get some rest before the game against Tottenham to be honest. He's tired. Said that tons'of times. Besides, we could play cassano and pato or cassano / robinho.
If Ibra is injured, we need to rest him (IMO).

No rest please, against Juve with all our power. Rest some of them against tottnahm for all I care. We are in a process of rebuilding and it is understandable to under achieve in CL. But to be 5 points clear with 11 games to go and lose at the end is unforgivable.

New coach,new identity and new players make it impossible to win the CL. Only well build and well organised teams have challenged in the past decade. Plus we are short of Cassano and MVbommel for CL who are integral part of this team,especially after the absence of Pirlo and Ambrosini. Not to mention that Pippo is out and gattuso is suspended for the most part of CL.

From realistic point of view we need at least a year or two and some significant addition to chalenge for CL,so lets focus on Serie A where we have already succeeded, and I believe this team is more built for serie A than CL.

We don`t see Galliani mentioning the CL DNA anymore, Big Grin