Prediction league
I have come across a way to set up a league (prediction league most likely) using a script installed on the site but not on the the forum pages. I want to know if there is any interest in setting it up. It requires some work to do the initial set up and a bit to maintain too.

If there is interest I will go ahead and set it up.

To be honest this would need regular participation by some (the more the better) number of users to make it worthwhile.

If there is not enough interest for this method we can just have the thread based prediction league, like there has been on the forum.
I am not sure if I can participate regularly. Sorry, Reza.
aka xudong
I will give my best. If there is enough interest and we make the setup I will try to be as regular as my time allows it Smile
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
i will try if i remeber
make it a sticky so we can remember
I will join.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
It is a great idea and I would certainly try to be part of it. It is just that I expect myself to be busier (in an unpredictable way), so even though I know that I will manage to find time, I just don't know when. Sad That's why I am hesitant to commit. Sad
aka xudong
It's fun. I'll will join though I can't participate regularly.
i will take a part in it
(08-03-2013, 08:41 AM)maharaja Wrote: i will take a part in it

But not with the 10-9 Predictions as u are used to Sagrin
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(08-03-2013, 03:47 AM)xudong Wrote: It is a great idea and I would certainly try to be part of it. It is just that I expect myself to be busier (in an unpredictable way), so even though I know that I will manage to find time, I just don't know when. Sad That's why I am hesitant to commit. Sad

really Big Grin 5 you dont know if you're gonna have 5 mins every round? Tongue

i'm in