Week 01 HELLAS VERONA V AC Milan: Saturday 24th August
1st game of the season
hope we win this game and can concentrate on UCL match 2nd leg against PSV

Really hoping that SeS, Niang & Poli can all have a great match as they could be key for PSV

And really really hope we start this season with a win
It could be a difficult game ... There is a lot of will from the players AND the fans from Verona.

It has to be noticed that the stadium will be full tomorrow (27000) ... It's good news as Serie A needs stadiums to be full !!
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
I'm really looking forward to this game, partly as I'll get to watch it on tv.

We should win, even if not a full strength side is put out. I want to see better tactical discipline compared to Tuesday.
Honestly, we should be playing our A- or even B team at best. This game is of little importance compared to the upcoming CL game. Excited to get the season kicked off but more excited after our PSV game is over.
Verona is putting everything they can into winning this game, they've said it many times that it's a very important game because they want to start Seria A, and end Seria A on a high. We should win, 99% sure we will anyhow Big Grin
Called up players for tomorrow:

Quote:MILANO - Questi i 21 giocatori convocati da Mister Massimiliano Allegri per la trasferta di domani contro l'Hellas Verona:

Abbiati, Amelia, Coppola, Abate, Constant, De Sciglio, Mexes, Silvestre, Zaccardo, Zapata, Cristante, De Jong, Emanuelson, Montolivo, Nocerino, Poli, Balotelli, El Shaarawy, Niang, Petagna, Robinho.
Siamo a posto cosi.
oh so it seems robinho and ds arent injured anymore, i didnt know that but its good news.
I have always disliked Verona. It is time to beat the Inter out of them (meaning#1: beat the crap out of them; meaning#2: beat them black and blue).
Time is kick off UK?
[Image: San_Siro1.jpg]