Serie A Week 2: Milan - Cagliari, San Siro, September 1, 2013, CET 21:45
(09-01-2013, 06:18 PM)GeoTav Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 05:50 PM)Rosson3r Wrote: Robinho on the field, Shaarawy on the bench, i don't believe that Alregri can be stupid, and put on the bench one of ours best player :S

I hope that doesn't mean they will do a last minute move for ELS ...
This change of formation (where ELS needs to learn as his role will totally change), the fact we got Matri, and the fact that Robinho could be used tonight instead of ELS ...

I'm a bit afraid and hope nothing of that kind will happen before the end of this mercato !!

Shaarawy frankly does not deserve to be a substitute for a player like Matri and Robinho, he did not deserve it and I think he will not agree to sit on the bench and I'm afraid that he does not end up in another club already tomorrow ..
(09-01-2013, 05:55 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: Arrival of Matri could be to take off expectations for SES. Now he's not one of our best players; he's only a youngster who can develop into one of our or world's best players if properly developed. And I like that.

Now he is one of ours best players, who is better? Perhaps Matri, Robinho, Nocerino, Muntari or Birsa?
MILAN: Abbiati; Abate, Mexes, Zapata, Emanuelson; Poli, de Jong, Muntari; Montolivo, Robinho, Balotelli.
Klupa: Amelia, Coppola, Matri, Birsa, Constant, Nocerino, Cristante, Silvestre, Niang, Zaccardo, El Shaarawy.
Allegri.

CAGLIARI: Agazzi; Dessena, Ariaudo, Rossettini, Murru; Nainggolan, Conti, Ekdal; Cabrera; Pinilla, Sau.
Klupa: Avramov, Avelar, Astori, Eriksson, Nené, Ibarbo, Perico.
Lopez
Unfortunately, some rumours are about ELS going to Madrid, and both Kaka' and Ozil coming to Milan ...
This rumours is maybe entirely created, but with all the "facts" I wrote in my previous post, it could unfortunaly be true ...

ELS is on the bench, Ozil wasn't used, and Kaka' wasn't too ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
If El Shaarawy ends up leaving, it would make a huge mockery of our management. Two summers in a row, we have had drama in the summer. They are leaving, they are not leaving, they left. Facepalm
aka xudong
(09-01-2013, 07:13 PM)xudong Wrote: If El Shaarawy ends up leaving, it would make a huge mockery of our management. Two summers in a row, we have had drama in the summer. They are leaving, they are not leaving, they left. Facepalm

After all these years, do you think they care ?
Anyway, a small part of me thinks that if they try to get Ozil, that will mean they don't want to build a team for the future (2015-...) but for now and the next few years ...

I'll be curious to see the face of ELS during the game each time the camera will show him ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
They don't. If there was any ounce of truth in these rumors, I see El Shaarawy out of Milan either tomorrow or next summer. That's enough hurting for one summer, and he is just a kid.
What happened to De Sciglio by the way? He isn't even on the bench.
aka xudong
Everything will be okay guys. Relax. The game starts in 5 minutes. Watch the game and relax, let Galliani worry about money and players...I believe all of us have our own problems to worry about.
Ole Ole   
De Sciglio is injured
Again? How? and when?
aka xudong
I need a link desperately. Anyone?
http://livetv.ru/eventinfo/183619_milan_cagliari/