Is Kaka the game changer?
well, on a (perhaps) related topic, I think maybe this thread should be merged into the Kaka thread in players section.
aka xudong
(09-17-2013, 02:36 PM)Stitch Wrote: i apologized for saying everyone believed he would be 07 kaka, and replaced that with " a player who is useful, worth 8 million after taxes, and not injury prone".

oh ok fair enough
(09-17-2013, 05:19 PM)reza Wrote: I consider this case closed, I will start closing threads that go on and on off topic. Hopefully no one stops posting normally

That's all I have to say.....

As far as I read we are still discussing Kaka's ability to be game changer
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(09-18-2013, 04:56 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 05:19 PM)reza Wrote: I consider this case closed, I will start closing threads that go on and on off topic. Hopefully no one stops posting normally

That's all I have to say.....

As far as I read we are still discussing Kaka's ability to be game changer

A bit less directing posts at each other would make it nicer to read, in my opinion
Honestly, I think the fact that there is a post about whether or not Kaka is a game changer is already proof that he is one. As none of us will open a post saying, Is Nocerino the game changer.....
Lol what? Nocerino never won a Ballon D'Or though..

In any case, I think this thread will be on pause till Kaka is fully fit. And even then I have my doubts regarding how much quality he still has in him...
Siamo a posto cosi.