AC Milan - Celtic (18/09/13 - 20:45)
Long time since the last time I opened a thread here !! I hope I will bring some luck there ...

No optimism for this game, Celtic is the kind of team (physical one, able to quickly counter attacking) who always caused us trouble ... Our form doesn't seem that good, we'll probably miss several key players.

Nevertheless, I'd still sign for a 1-0 win.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Thanks for opening this thread.

My primary concern is how many healthy players we have for this match on Wednesday? Do we even have enough defenders? I don't trust Zaccardo; I don't want to see Zapata, but I am sure both Zs will be there. Can we just use Iotti from the B List? Seriously.

Montolivo out, Poli out, we only have de Jong and Muntari both of whom I am sure will start. Nocerino as the third? That's a scary thought, but Allegri may do it, you never know.

Kaka will be the one as ACM. I am sure that Allegri will do so, or at least Berlusconi will make sure that he does it.

Matri and Balotelli will play, I am sure.

As long as we get 3 points. I will be very, very happy.
aka xudong
(09-14-2013, 11:45 PM)xudong Wrote: Thanks for opening this thread.

My primary concern is how many healthy players we have for this match on Wednesday? Do we even have enough defenders? I don't trust Zaccardo; I don't want to see Zapata, but I am sure both Zs will be there. Can we just use Iotti from the B List? Seriously.

Montolivo out, Poli out, we only have de Jong and Muntari both of whom I am sure will start. Nocerino as the third? That's a scary thought, but Allegri may do it, you never know.

Kaka will be the one as ACM. I am sure that Allegri will do so, or at least Berlusconi will make sure that he does it.

Matri and Balotelli will play, I am sure.

As long as we get 3 points. I will be very, very happy.

Emmanuelson seems to be our new LB, and Constant has disappeared (unless he's also injured ?) ...
Zapata-Mexes is our regular couple of CB, unfortunately.
And like you, unless something huge happens, I think Zaccardo will be used as the RB again (he's a world champion, don't forget that, and he scored once in this 2006 WC, against his own team, but at least, he scored).

In midfield, let's wait and see what really happens for both Poli and Monto, maybe one of them will be available ? But again, like you, I think both De Jong (good thing) and Muntari (nothing to say ... he's not a real football player) will have a sure spot.

Unless Kaka' gets an injury, he should probably play, as well as Balo. Everyone, including me, will guess Allegri will use Matri, but who knows with him, he will maybe surprise us again by using his other favourite (Robinho) ...
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Looks like that should be it. It is pathetic that we probably won't even have anyone that can come in if we had more players injured from the midfield or defense. Facepalm

Matri --- Balotelli
Kaka
Nocerino --- de Jong --- Muntari
Urby --- Mexes --- Zapata --- Zaccardo
Abbiati

I would like to see Cristante and Iotti getting a chance, but knowing Allegri, it is not going to happen. Saponara too, but he is not even eligible. Facepalm
aka xudong
Losing both Monty and Poli is painful, yet the formation is still good, xudong.

With Kaka & Balo, our attack will not lack creativity, and Muntari & Nocerino are good shuttlers who can be additional goal sources.

Nothing to comment about the defense.
Our advantage is that we play at home, and Celtic usually is miserable when playing away.
aka xudong
Is constant still alive? How come he isn't getting a run ou these days?
have the same question, where is Constant bc Urby is bad at defense. Unlike sme do u, I then Constant is a very solid LB and could be a very good one. think most of u guys are forgetting that Constant only started playing at LB last season.
(09-15-2013, 02:51 AM)xudong Wrote: Our advantage is that we play at home, and Celtic usually is miserable when playing away.

Our advantage is that we are playing in the Champion's League and Celtic won't park the bus like those Torinos and Veronas Dodgy
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Every team in this group was former European champions. Okmilan

aka xudong