Serie A - Week 6 : Milan - Sampdoria (28/09/13 at 20:45)
While we have all been crying and moaning about our last few results, nobody has opened the thread for the match tomorrow!

Allegri's conference was pretty standard..saying that we have to defend better and that we'll be higher up in the table by December. Both are true but IMO our goal for this year was to challenge for the scudetto, not to barely struggle to make CL spots.

See more about Allegri's conference here: http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/149207

I'll post the called up players when they are released.

FORZA MILAN!
Siamo a posto cosi.
"Matri has a specific job to do and he did that against Bologna and against Napoli. He missed a couple of chances on Wednesday but he should stay calm and the goals will come. The numbers are on his side as he’s always hot double figures. I’m calm about it and so should he be.”

His specific job is to miss every single chance? We did a great job getting him then.

I'm hoping for a better result, not optimistic, but hoping anyways. As our main threat is probably Poli and he'll score a goal, we'll concede two. So I'm betting 3-2 on this one Big Grin
They should ban the use of the word 'calm'. No body in sports uses it more than our management.
Bad losses and performances should provoke some form of anger to create motivation. The daily life type of anger is bad but this is different.
Called up players: MILANO - Questi i 19 convocati di Mister Massimiliano Allegri per la sfida di domani con la Sampdodria:

Abbiati, Amelia, Gabriel, Abate, Constant, Mexes, Vergara, Zaccardo, Zapata, Birsa, Cristante, Emanuelson, de Jong, Muntari, Nocerino, Poli, Matri, Niang, Robinho.
Siamo a posto cosi.
We'll draw.
We will win 5-0. I don't know who will score, but we will score 5 goals.
aka xudong
Probabile formazione
Abbiati; Abate, Zapata, Mexes, Constant; Nocerino, De Jong, Muntari; Birsa; Matri, Robinho.

Should I laugh or cry?
Matri builds up play definitely better than pazzo,but his finish is bloody awful so far this season,he is not a poacher at all.
May god with chinese footbball
(09-27-2013, 11:24 PM)reza Wrote: Probabile formazione
Abbiati; Abate, Zapata, Mexes, Constant; Nocerino, De Jong, Muntari; Birsa; Matri, Robinho.

Should I laugh or cry?

Cry.
aka xudong
Playing Noce, NDJ and Muntari at against Samp is just pathetic. And the Bi-Ma-Ro attack (can't believe my term hasn't caught on yet!)...Make it stop please.

Just so you know, the Eredivisie game between Zwolle and NAC Breda begins at 20:45 CET, too, if you fancy something more exciting than this...