Serie A - Week 6 : Milan - Sampdoria (28/09/13 at 20:45)
Is Poli injured or just not preferred for the start?
(09-28-2013, 12:46 PM)Ceceves Wrote: Playing Noce, NDJ and Muntari at against Samp is just pathetic. And the Bi-Ma-Ro attack (can't believe my term hasn't caught on yet!)...Make it stop please.

Just so you know, the Eredivisie game between Zwolle and NAC Breda begins at 20:45 CET, too, if you fancy something more exciting than this...

Worst : Zaccardo should start as Abate could be rested ...
About Poli, I think he's rested too.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
(09-28-2013, 06:24 PM)GeoTav Wrote:
(09-28-2013, 12:46 PM)Ceceves Wrote: Playing Noce, NDJ and Muntari at against Samp is just pathetic. And the Bi-Ma-Ro attack (can't believe my term hasn't caught on yet!)...Make it stop please.

Just so you know, the Eredivisie game between Zwolle and NAC Breda begins at 20:45 CET, too, if you fancy something more exciting than this...

Worst : Zaccardo should start as Abate could be rested ...
About Poli, I think he's rested too.

Great, so in addition to what has to be our worst ever midfield and attack, we're trying to make a candidate for worst ever defence. At least Abbiati is pretty much in line with the sort of goalkeepers we've always had!

About resting players, I thought it was something strong teams with quality backups did. And at this point isn't this game against Samp as important as the Ajax one?

Sorry for all the pessimism...Here's to a great perfomance tonight! Bi-Ma-Ro for the win!
Official line-ups:

MILAN (4-3-2-1): Abbiati; Zaccardo, Zapata, Mexes, Constant; Poli, De Jong, Muntari; Birsa, Robinho; Matri

SAMPDORIA (4-4-2): Da Costa; De Silvestri, Mustafi, Regini, Costa; Gavazzi, Obiang, Palombo, Wszolek; Sansone, Gabbiadini

It's strange how happy I am to see Poli in the starting 11. Really goes to show what situation we are in. Forza Milan, Forza Bi-Ma-Ro!
(09-28-2013, 07:15 PM)Gio-mania Wrote: It's strange how happy I am to see Poli in the starting 11. Really goes to show what situation we are in. Forza Milan, Forza Bi-Ma-Ro!

That's the spirit! Spread the love Devilcool

As for Poli, I felt the same. Faced with the risk of having to once again endure the Noce-NDJ-Muntari threesome, it was like suddenly having Mesut Özil gatecrash the party and put on our colours!
Sampdoria is one pathetic team. If we can beat them comfortably, we would be pathetic too.
aka xudong
Ok, Samp are leaving us plenty of space. Now let's try to score a goal before the 90th minute.
my god constant what a miss
Is Abate on the bench? What option do we have on the bench today?
aka xudong
Amelia Gabriel Abate Vergara Nocerino Cristante Emanuelson Niang