Serie A - Week 6 : Milan - Sampdoria (28/09/13 at 20:45)
(09-28-2013, 08:34 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Allegri all those whistles are for you.

You are so lucky Robinho wont let this team lose.

Well, Birsa is also having a decent game Sagrin
This team is now without a true leader and real character, and ironically, the man most of us vowed to get rid of in the summer is actually leading us through the difficult time. I can't imagine if Robinho and de Jong were injured. This team couldn't even win Serie C.
aka xudong
Allegri has a thing for Matri. The sole fact that we bough Matri is a testimony to that.

Wouldn't mind seeing Niang come in, even as a centre forward. Cristante and Urby are more than welcome too.
We are horrible today, but that's nothing new.

We had two half-chances, one when Birsa made a beautiful chip and Robinho was too slow to reach it, and one when Robinho brilliantly found Constant, but his volley wasn't accurate. This second action was really beautiful, Constant should've score, but anyway it is what it is.

Allegri really doesn't have options today, but I wonder why he's not willing to try with Nocerino on the right of midfield and Poli on the left, because Poli is too deep on the right, and we are toothless in the final third.

And Matri... really, it was better to play Niang today. Matri needs balls and lot of them, and this team can't provide them honestly.

To add, Robinho is pretty good today, but you may expect that he will be nowhere to be seen in the second.
(09-28-2013, 08:41 PM)Revolver Wrote: We are horrible today, but that's nothing new.

We had two half-chances, one when Birsa made a beautiful chip and Robinho was too slow to reach it, and one when Robinho brilliantly found Constant, but his volley wasn't accurate. This second action was really beautiful, Constant should've score, but anyway it is what it is.

Allegri really doesn't have options today, but I wonder why he's not willing to try with Nocerino on the right of midfield and Poli on the left, because Poli is too deep on the right, and we are toothless in the final third.

And Matri... really, it was better to play Niang today. Matri needs balls and lot of them, and this team can't provide them honestly.
To add, Robinho is pretty good today, but you may expect that he will be nowhere to be seen in the second.

Maybe this team saw how many chances he missed against Bologna, and got frustrated. Aktion060
aka xudong
Urby for Muntari!
Birsaaaaaaaaaaaaa
you are welcome. Robinhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo with the assist
I Heart ACM !!
Sell Donnamanure!!
Fuck... Birsa???
Matri owes me 4 goals now
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
My stream died. So, what happened? Big Grin
aka xudong
Robinho... How?!?!?!?