Serie A - Week 7 : Juventus vs AC Milan (06/10/13 at 18:45 GMT)
How I wish he was there instead of Tevez...
(10-04-2013, 06:26 PM)WCmilan Wrote: How I wish he was there instead of Tevez...

No! Don't go down that train of thou.......

DodgyDodgyDodgy Shit.....
You do realize we could have had Tevez back when Ibra was still playing for us...

By the way, just checked Maldini's retirement interview from UEFA on Youtube. Confirmed that Danielle was the one being hyped. Both Grandpa Maldini and Seedorf vouched for him (him I'm guessing more because he tackled him after Athens 07).

The only problem...

the boy plays in attack....
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Looks like Nocerino will be favoured ahead of Muntari. Otherwise we will be fielding something similar to what we did on Tuesday. Matri in Balo's place of course.

I'm not sure about Abate's situation though. La Gazzetta has Zaccardo as RB in their predicted line-up, but maybe it isn't up to date.

A draw would be an amazing result for us, but it will be damn difficult, Juve is a few levels above us these days.
Players called up:
Abbiati, Amelia, Gabriel; Abate, Constant, Mexes, Zaccardo, Zapata, Emanuelson; De Jong, Montolivo, Muntari, Nocerino, Poli, Saponara; Matri, Niang, Robinho.
-----------Balotelli-------Niang----------
--------------------Robinho--------------
--------Monty-----De Jong----Poli-----
--Constant--Mexes--Zapata---Abate--
------------------Abbiati----------------

I really hate Matri atm, but maybe he should start because if he scores a game winning goal for us I could possibly move from hating him to disliking him.
If he scores the winner I will change everybody's avatar to his pic!

Big Grin
If he scores hattrick you should change the banner pic above
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
I will lol
I've just realised there's no Cristante. Anyone know why?