Friendly Game : Caen-Milan (right now)
Here's a link to watch Caen-Milan (1-0 for moment).

Don't know if everyone in the world can watch thanks to this link but ... : http://www.lequipe21.fr/direct/
Caen is 7th in Ligue 2.

Formations :
Caen - Perquis, Calve, Appiah, Pierre, Raineau, Fajr, Seube, Kante, Kodja, Duhamel, Autret
Milan - Gabriel, Rondanini, Zaccardo, Mexes, Constant, Mastalli, Nocerino, Emanuelson, Saponara, Matri, Niang

Nothing good to see so far, we're unable to have chances and could (should) already have conceded 2 or 3 goals.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Thanks Geo, unfortunately the link won't work for me. Not sure I want to watch based on what I've heard so far.
Caen 2-0 Milan ... Even if it's a friendly game and even if we miss a lot of players, we keep using a lot of first team/bench players and we should be better than Caen. That's ridiculous.
(10-13-2013, 04:20 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Thanks Geo, unfortunately the link won't work for me. Not sure I want to watch based on what I've heard so far.

Is it blocked depending on where you are based ?
It's a French TV channel ...

Anyway, that's sad to see what happens. Mexes and Zaccardo are worth an amateur division team.
I think it is, though I'm not getting a message to confirm as such. Like I said, I don't think I want to watch anyway.
That's so funny ...

Constant : keeps trying to dribble thanks to his speed ... But he's not in Fifa or PES, it's not because he's in Milan than he's faster than all the players from the smaller teams !!
Mexes : Is Mexes
Zaccardo : Just not good enough, and with that kind of performance, no Serie A or B club will want him
Rondanini : Quite anonymous
Mastalli : Idem
Nocerino : Idem
Emmanuelson : Idem
Saponara : Idem
Matri : plays like usually, running like hell for nothing most of the time and misses simple controls and already missed one chance
Niang : runs, but he's the usual Niang, trying to take the ball and do everything on his own or doing some incredible tricks or passes that he'll finally miss of course

Tactically : No pressing

That's my POV after only 30 minutes.
Thanks for the update Geo. I've already had enough trying to follow this match (I was actually just sorting out a few other things, but decided to see what was happening).
Not watching either, but thanks Geo, updates appreciated
HT : Nothing more to add ...

2-0, could be 7-0 at least as they really had some amazing chances to score (they either missed them or Gabriel saved our asses).
I should have taken this opportunity to update the forum software :p
Mexes was replaced by Vergara at HT.
No rythm since the start of this second half ... And 3-0.
If only that could decide Galliani and Berlu to fire Allegri ?!
I can't stop my TV because it's Milan, but I'm painfully watching that game ...