Italy
Costa Rica
United States
Argentina
Belgium
Switzerland
Germany
Colombia
I want this to come as soon as possible.

Champion League, Serie A, or anything else only bring painful experience.
I don't even know which team to support in WC. I have always supported Italy with all my heart (between 1990 and 2006), but the thought that I have to support Pirlo really sickens me. He disgusts me much more than Chiellini or any other Ladri or Merda. Rolleyes
aka xudong
As a Belgian I am looking forward to the world cup, finally we are at a big tournament again, and we've got a very good squad, so it'll be very interesting.
Qualified:
Spain
England
Russia
Bosnia

European playoffs (draw Monday):

Seeded:
Croatia, Portugal, Greece, Sweden
Unseeded:
France, Ukraine, Romania, Iceland
Since my own country (Denmark) failed to qualify, I'm also struggling to find a team to cheer for. Like Xudong I'm also a bit iffy about Italy - I really liked them until 2008, then Lippi returned and screwed it up and I must admit seeing him fail in the 2010 WC was strangely satisfying. With Prandelli some of the affection has returned, but again like Xudong the Juve core (it's more than a core, really, even their fringe players seem to get selected automatically) is a turn-off. Sure there are some Milan players there to support, but it's mainly Balotelli, and a large part of me will never like that arrogant brilliant clown. I miss the days when classy guys like Maldini and Nesta were there.

Iceland going to the WC would be brilliant and probably worth my support. Especially if they knock out Sweden in the playoffs Sagrin
Come on guys, support Iran :p
Actually even as a guy born there I am not the team's biggest fan, I like the team but not exactly the biggest fan.
(10-14-2013, 10:01 PM)xudong Wrote: I don't even know which team to support in WC. I have always supported Italy with all my heart (between 1990 and 2006), but the thought that I have to support Pirlo really sickens me. He disgusts me much more than Chiellini or any other Ladri or Merda. Rolleyes

support Bosnia Angel
OK, I will support Iran, Belgium, and BiH. :d I think I will. Okmilan
aka xudong
And all 3 will be in the same group along with Italy Devilol