Serie A - Week 8 : Milan - Udinese (19 Oct 2013 at 20:45 CET)
We all know that Amelia sucks, so we can't lose anything by giving chance to Gabriel. He is only 21, and it seems that we are actually ruining his career by having him as a third choice.

According to Wiki he never made senior football appearance except for Brazil!?
Yes I think that's true maharaja, I was thinking about that when I was watching the highlights of last week's Caen friendly. Very curious to see how he does.
(10-19-2013, 04:42 PM)maharaja Wrote: We all know that Amelia sucks, so we can't lose anything by giving chance to Gabriel. He is only 21, and it seems that we are actually ruining his career by having him as a third choice.

According to Wiki he never made senior football appearance except for Brazil!?

I don't think that he has made senior football appearance even for Brazil? I believe that he has only played for their U-sides?
aka xudong
I think he played either in the olympics or the confederation cup.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
from @acmilan
Our line-up for #MilanUdinese:
Gabriel;
Abate, Silvestre, Zapata, Constant;
Poli, Montolivo, Muntari; Birsa;
Robinho, Matri.
Abbiati out is great news. Hopefully Gabriel has a good game.
Our attack is really, really poor again, that is a serie C attack at best, worst attack milan has ever got. But still, we desperately need a win in this terrible season.
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matc...art=sports
This duo are the most clinical finishers in football history.

I thought of this:
Robinho and Matri starting for Milan, we will probably see 10 goals. I mean two very poor finishers will work like two negatives = positive
(10-19-2013, 07:08 PM)reza Wrote: This duo are the most clinical finishers in football history.

I thought of this:
Robinho and Matri starting for Milan, we will probably see 10 goals. I mean two very poor finishers will work like two negatives = positive

OkmilanSagrin
(10-19-2013, 06:40 PM)Kastriot Wrote: I think he played either in the olympics or the confederation cup.

He did play in Olympics, I think, but that's technically U-23, so I don't think it counts as senior appearance.

I don't think he was in Confederation Cup?

I decided to check Wikipedia, and Gabriel has had one cap:

Quote:Three days after playing in the Olympic final, on 15 August 2012, Gabriel made his senior debut for Brazil, featuring as a starter in a 3–0 friendly win over Sweden, having the distinction of playing his first professional match at full international level.

aka xudong
(10-19-2013, 07:08 PM)reza Wrote: This duo are the most clinical finishers in football history.

I thought of this:

science or science fiction? Sagrin

according to sources, that was the 12th muscle injury of the season.
It's not even November.