Serie A - Week 8 : Milan - Udinese (19 Oct 2013 at 20:45 CET)
First half, fine display on the ball, bar Matri still seems like a lone striker in this formation. Birsa's goal was good.

Does anyone think we seem to defend more and are less lazy in closing down the opponents with De Jong out of the lineup?
I wonder if we had been relying on the Dutchman a little too much.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
It is a solid and rather uneventful first half. Having just watched Real Madrid and PSG matches earlier today, I can't help but feel embarrassed with the quality of our players. They did run a lot and fight a lot, and Udinese isn't really the world's strongest team, and I guess that's why we look good so far.

What a steal the Birsa deal has turned out to be. Ryo, how many goals does Matri owe you now? Have you lost count probably? Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Birsa's performance so far and his second straight goal is a great sign. He is perfect for fast transition game. Something fresh in the team. Curious about his second half.
Didn't see the first half. Is Robinho still lifting his teammates to new hights?
I Heart ACM !!
Sell Donnamanure!!
(10-19-2013, 08:43 PM)Sputnik Wrote: Birsa's performance so far and his second straight goal is a great sign. He is perfect for fast transition game. Something fresh in the team. Curious about his second half.

I bet that he will be taken off around 60', if the scoreline remains at 1-0.

OK, the second half is about to get started. Back to the game. Smile
aka xudong
(10-19-2013, 08:37 PM)xudong Wrote: It is a solid and rather uneventful first half. Having just watched Real Madrid and PSG matches earlier today, I can't help but feel embarrassed with the quality of our players. They did run a lot and fight a lot, and Udinese isn't really the world's strongest team, and I guess that's why we look good so far.

What a steal the Birsa deal has turned out to be. Ryo, how many goals does Matri owe you now? Have you lost count probably? Icon_lol2

Nine exactly.
It's really easy to count. Any game he's been on the field and a midfielder or defender gets a goal, he gets another added to his account. Devilcool
Nice save Gabriel and people showing their support too.
What did Poli do there, lol. Won the ball well but then pass was near no one

Niang for Birsa

Poli with a lung-busting run through Udinese defense, but the last cross lets him down. We need more dribbles like that though.
Birsa off for Niang while Matri stays on.

(10-19-2013, 08:47 PM)xudong Wrote:
(10-19-2013, 08:43 PM)Sputnik Wrote: Birsa's performance so far and his second straight goal is a great sign. He is perfect for fast transition game. Something fresh in the team. Curious about his second half.

I bet that he will be taken off around 60', if the scoreline remains at 1-0.

OK, the second half is about to get started. Back to the game. Smile

aka xudong