Week 12: Sunday, November 10, 2013, Chievo vs. Milan 15:00 CET
The match is one and half days away, and this forum has run out of people that haven't "brought bad luck to Milan". I start to think maybe it is not us. It is that coach who stinks more than 100 feet of crap (according to Ryo's recent art creation). So screw it, here it is. Discuss away. If Allegri will not get fired unless Milan lose to Chievo 22-0 (according to Galliani's recent talk - yes, that stupid old fart said that), we probably should not be banned from opening a new match thread for whatever silly superstitious reason. Devilf

Milan will win seven goals to nothing (according to xudong's recent prediction). Kaka will score a hattrick, and assisted Matri for another hattrick. I haven't decided who will score the seventh, maybe Birsa or Mexes who recently returned from suspension. Balotelli would have scored 3, but he is suspended. Wallbang

If Milan didn't win this game, however, I will no longer open any match thread this season, until the Champions League final against PSG in which Thiago Silva will score an own goal and the only goal in the match at 89'. Rossonero

FORZA MILAN. 14th consecutive wins (against Chievo), here we come. Ole
aka xudong
Wow Balotelli is suspended? As much as I think the guy is our best or one of our best players (along with pretty much just Kaka), I think he's becoming a problem for this team. When you make that type of investment, the least we should expect is for him to at least keep his head cool so he can be there for most games if he's not injured, yet he cant even do that. We rely on him, and I really think it's becoming a problem if he continues like this, because he's not reliable. I used to always defend Balotelli for any criticism going his way, but now he's starting to piss me off, sorry if some of you don't agree (and I also think I posted this in the wrong thread Big Grin

Anyhow, let's hope we finally win. I remember when we beat Chievo 5-0 last season it was close to the beginning of our turnaround for the rest of the season, let's hope for a similar result on Sunday and a similar turnaround for the rest of the season. Just for the fun of it, I predict Chievo 1-3 Milan.
I'll be more conservative and predict a 2-0 win with one Kaka goal, and one from Matri (about time he started paying his tab).

No less than a win will be enough to placate our fans. Anything less and even Galliani won't be free from the building storm.

Tasotti please take over. The guy won every match he's been in charge of, when there was no input from the clown currently doing sour faces on our bench every match.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Im having crisis just like the teamConfused expecting only a draw. A win would be bonus Devilcool

will bonera play?Sleepy
I don't see how Allegri stays if we dont win this one.....however i think we will win.

About Mario.....we knew this about Balotelli.....he could end up great or we could've just bought ourselves a 20mil Euro problem.

Time will tell but at this point, I'm leaning toward the 2nd one. There hasn't been a single game where he doesn't cause tension and theatrics. Among our own players too. But I'll stop there. I know there's a lot of people who love him and will attack me for it. I'm not denying the fact that he is a talented player....but what good is it when you have to deal with all the baggage. He has already missed a third of the games through suspensions, argues with everyone and their mother, creates a circus every time he is on the field......and the production we see from him isn't enough to cancel out all the nonsense. Either play and bleed for the shirt, or GTFO.

Same goes for everyone else, including Galliani and Allegri.

Now....having said all that, I hope we destroy Chievo. I don't enjoy unloading on our players/management....but the truth is the truth, and has to be said.
(11-09-2013, 07:13 AM)Ryo Wrote: I'll be more conservative and predict a 2-0 win with one Kaka goal, and one from Matri (about time he started paying his tab).

No less than a win will be enough to placate our fans. Anything less and even Galliani won't be free from the building storm.

Tasotti please take over. The guy won every match he's been in charge of, when there was no input from the clown currently doing sour faces on our bench every match.

Though no one could be worse than Allegri, Tassotti probably is useless too. Otherwise, it has been so many years, who do you think he never got a chance?

aka xudong
When many rumored Allegri was about to get the boot last year, some journalists asked Tassotti if he was ready to step up. He said he was never interested to be a head coach. I guess he's the kind of man who is perfectly content to be #2.
per l'amaro e il dolce
Every season when we were on the low, Chievo was almost always able to "send' us the much needed 3 points, though few of those games were easy victory. I remember a 1-0 with Seedorf's 91' goal, an away 1-2 with Nesta scoring two headers 80' and 90', an ugly match ending with Muntari's only early goal. Even last year's two matches, I remember a hard-fought first half at San Siro until two lucky reflection goals (Montolivo, Bojan) changed the game for us.

How will this one end? I can't wait for tomorrow. Hopefully our players could show determination to outweigh Allegri's stupidity. Facepalm
aka xudong
About Balo I don't want to be defending him but in a way I have to. I think Balo wants to win (like all players should) the way he play for the NT is out of this world.

Then the way he started with us last year was great, I think he is a guy who losses focus/motivation/etc when things don't go his way. Either we need to figure ways out to feed him more ( I think KAKA will help that until ELS comes back) But if we cant I also believe we should sell him asap because if we cant make him happy he will bring this team down FAST..

Galliani remarks made me furious. We need a new everything it seems like @ MILAN.

Balotelli needs to accept the fact that this team sucks big time right now. Many of his teammates don't deserve this shirt, but if he truly loves this team he needs to help them out. Instead, I think Balotelli is playing for himself and instead of trying to lead the team through difficult time. For example, his habitual diving has started to hurt the team. He needs to be calm, and be less selfish.
aka xudong