Week 13: AC Milan v. Genova - 23/11/13 - 20:45 CET
Who needs Bonera when you have Emanuelson. Lol at Gila. I can't remember the last time he scored against us. It's a penalty and he celebrated like he scored from a beautiful overhead kick or something.
free loan with option to buy ™
In no way was that emanuelsons failt. And zapata is being an arse...
Sono Milanista da quando sono nato, non solo quando mi sta bene il risultato ! 3bandiera3bandiera

https://discord.gg/yvaKKjS - Join the AC Milan discord server!
Balotelli missed a penalty. :/
aka xudong
You know, in a way I was kinda glad Balo missed his penalty kick a couple months ago. That way he no longer needed to keep his perfect record, taking a penalty kick in itself brings a lot of pressure. But after two consecutive misses, it will be much more difficult for him to regain his former calmness.
Despite missing the penalty, Balotelli had a very good game tonight;
despite scoring a penalty, Gilardino is just a pathetic, shitty player and a coward.

Muntari down with injury.
aka xudong
Good perfomance by our lads so far i think. Only some stupid zapata actions pushing other players when theres no risk at all.
Sono Milanista da quando sono nato, non solo quando mi sta bene il risultato ! 3bandiera3bandiera

https://discord.gg/yvaKKjS - Join the AC Milan discord server!
That was a terrible penalty kick.
Sums up the season so far.
Haven't watched the first half, just got home.
How was it? Who's playing good?
Will start watching second half. Recap sounds like we suck. Kaka still the best player on pitch?

I hope all the haters that didn't want this slow player change their minds
I Heart ACM !!
Sell Donnamanure!!
(11-23-2013, 09:45 PM)ACM1899 Wrote: Will start watching second half. Recap sounds like we suck. Kaka still the best player on pitch?

I hope all the haters that didn't want this slow player change their minds

He came back and he still is the classiest player we have.
I don't know if I should be happy or not.

With this team?
I'm glad to have him back.

(11-23-2013, 09:03 PM)mathiask Wrote: In no way was that emanuelsons failt. And zapata is being an arse...

Did you refer to what led up to their goal? Because if you did, I totally disagree here. Perhaps Zapata was dragged out of position too easily but there were still two more Milan players in the box yet somehow Urby who was trailing behind the Genoa player decided to pull him. If that's not his fault according to you, then what is?