Celtic - Milan 26 Nov 13 20:45CET
Fine, I will open this thread Big Grin

Questa la lista dei 19 convocati rossoneri per Celtic-Milan, in programma domani alle 20.45 al Celtic Park:

Abbiati, Coppola, Ferrari (n.61), Abate, Bonera, Constant, Silvestre, Zapata, Birsa, Cristante, De Jong, Emanuelson, Kakà, Montolivo, Nocerino, Poli, Balotelli, Matri, Robinho.
just hoping for the best, i doesnt even watch the game anymore lately Sad

------------------Abs--------------
-Abate---Zapata--Silvestre--Urby
-Cristante--Montolivo--De Jong-----
----------Kaka-----Robinho---------
----------------Balotelli---------------
Allegri already said that Balotelli will play.

I wouldn't have played him. Allegri's got no balls. Balotelli should only play when he starts sacrificing himself on the field for the team. When he starts killing himself on the field for the team. His attitude is unreal and unacceptable. Walking around with a sense of entitlement on the field like he hasn't done a thing wrong. YET.....He is an undisputed starter game in and game out. I can not believe what's going on in my Milan.

In any case, it is what it is. I hope that we don't lose and hoping that Barcelona beats Ajax. That way we would be deciding our own future against Ajax in that last game. Then again, a win wouldn't be bad either.

Forza Milan!!!!
I would be extremely happy with a draw. As long as we achieve that, we will be in a great position waiting for the last home match against Ajax.
aka xudong
I hope we win and Ajax loses to Barca so we can secure qualification. At least it's something good going into the January market, I expect a much better Milan afterwards.
http://www.sportpulse.net/content/celtic...view-12447

Preview for tonight's game Smile
Matri should not start. Id love to see the attack of kaka, balo, r7 as mentioned above.

Im sorry but a draw seems like the result.
An interesting question precedes the match tonight. Rumours are very strong Allegri will be sacked if he loses tonight. Berlusconi (Silvio) has failed to give a vote of confidence and answered questions about Allegri's future with something like he'll answer when everyone's back in Milan.

In that respect, knowing many here (including myself) believe Allegri's time has come to an end and he's now becoming a big part of the problem with our performances, do peope want us to lose tonight? While I think he needs to go, I don't want us to lose personally.
No, I hope we don't lose. I hope we win. I can't possibly ever hope that Milan loses. I do hope that Allegri is gone though.