Week 14: Catania - Milan 1 Dec 2013 12:30CET
Good old reliable Nocerino.. Is it bad that I'm looking forward to the Coppa Italia to see actual quality from our team? (i.e. the youth players..Grinundwech)
Siamo a posto cosi.
Allegri said that our main objective this season would be to win Coppa Italia, so I am not sure that he would actually play our youth players. I am not kidding.
aka xudong
Up and waiting for this game, not knowing if I can find a stream, and not knowing if Milan would play well.

Last time I had to get up this early, Milan was trailing 0-3 after the first half (and came back to win 4-3). :d
aka xudong
We're already 1-0 down? Greeeat...

Thanks Reza Big Grin

stream...
http://neolive.eu/175642/1/Watch-Catania-vs-AC-Milan-/
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
Thank you montolivo

1-1
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Ugh I woke up..and then accidentally fell asleep and missed the first half. I see the score is 1-1 but how was the performance?
Siamo a posto cosi.
We absolutely controled the game, but still our defense made me really nervous. Undecided
aka xudong
(12-01-2013, 01:20 PM)xudong Wrote: We absolutely controled the game, but still our defense made me really nervous. Undecided

We had like 75% of possession, but can't create too much. Our defence is not only nervous, it's really bad. Look at the players, it's a defence for a team like Modena or something.
Yes! Balo 2-1

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Balotelli wasted Montolivo's perfect cross but he makes amends later on from a free kick. 2-1
free loan with option to buy ™