Contest idea
I don't mind that idea and it is certainly possible, thanks. For future seasons I will remember it. If the contest happens and how well the site goes I will consider all ideas for the future too.
(12-04-2013, 05:45 PM)maharaja Wrote: Why North America? Why not, for example, London? Smile

Reza is in Canada. I was just being considerate. It has nothing to do with the fact that I also live in North America. Dodgy

Grinundwech
aka xudong
for some reason, i love the idea with the shirt being the reward for prediction league Big Grin
What happens when I win the prediction league? Grinundwech
(12-05-2013, 01:13 AM)reza Wrote: What happens when I win the prediction league? Grinundwech

Then you could save on the postage. Sagrin
aka xudong
Devilol

(12-05-2013, 01:04 AM)Stitch Wrote: for some reason, i love the idea with the shirt being the reward for prediction league Big Grin

Well, Canada is also fine. I will get my GF who is moving there to play for me Smile
well, no use. if it is going to be an award for PL, Stitch will win it. He is on some kind of performance-enhancing drug, according to a reliable undisclosed source. Speaking of which, I believe that some Milan fans are calling for a ban of Matri for substance abuse. He has been on some kind of performance-reducing drug. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Off topic - Am I the only one that see "Coolest idea" instead of "Contest idea" in the title? :d
aka xudong
It's both the coolest and contest Big Grin