Keisuke Honda
Possibly, but I think most probably won't care as he's not a big enough deal right now for this to really be controversial. It's not the first time he's made comments like these and I've respected him for his outspoken personality in the past, that hasn't really changed. As long as he's professional and working hard in Milan, I don't really care as long as he's not causing controversy in the group.

This comment won't have an influence in the dressing room, in fact I'm 99% sure most in the squad would agree with him.
Back in Europe, signed one year deal with Portimonense in Portuguese Primeira Liga
Haha!

Just retire Keisuke. Be a scout for Milan!

戻ってスタッフのケイスケに参加してください!
Kind of feel bad for the way things turned out with him here. He was a victim of bad actics. Similarly to Hakan in the beginning, he was forced to play as a winger. It didn't take an expert to know Honda is not a winger. Exactly like Hakan's situation. But, as we've said many times before here....coaches can be the biggest stubborn idiots sometimes and just refuse to look at things from another perspective.

No I don't think Honda was ever going to be a world beater here. But he surely would have been more useful through the center.
(02-07-2021, 02:03 PM)nefremo Wrote: Kind of feel bad for the way things turned out with him here. He was a victim of bad actics. Similarly to Hakan in the beginning, he was forced to play as a winger. It didn't take an expert to know Honda is not a winger. Exactly like Hakan's situation. But, as we've said many times before here....coaches can be the biggest stubborn idiots sometimes and just refuse to look at things from another perspective.

No I don't think Honda was ever going to be a world beater here. But he surely would have been more useful through the center.

He's a great #10. Would have been a key player for us had he played there. especially with the team we had back then.
Honda has signed for a team in Azerbaijan's top flight. Yes, Azerbaijan!

He would probably be more helpful than half of our team now.
(03-17-2021, 05:12 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: Honda has signed for a team in Azerbaijan's top flight. Yes, Azerbaijan!

He would probably be more helpful than half of our team now.

That was a bold decision, considering all the warfare recently going on in that area. Wish him good luck!

P.S. I respectfully disagree with you on that he would probably be more helpful than half of our team now. I think we have a good group of players (most of them not WC, but neither is Honda IMHO). Unless, you are hinting that we had half our team injured, hence, useless.  Icon_lol2
aka xudong
(03-17-2021, 05:41 PM)ACM2021 Wrote: That was a bold decision, considering all the warfare recently going on in that area. Wish him good luck!

P.S. I respectfully disagree with you on that he would probably be more helpful than half of our team now. I think we have a good group of players (most of them not WC, but neither is Honda IMHO). Unless, you are hinting that we had half our team injured, hence, useless.  Icon_lol2

I am biased toward Honda of course (Japanese here) but I would prefer him over Krunic and Samu. At least Honda scored and assisted a bit as well as decent defensively.
(03-18-2021, 01:21 AM)Demonbanana Wrote: I am biased toward Honda of course (Japanese here) but I would prefer him over Krunic and Samu. At least Honda scored and assisted a bit as well as decent defensively.

Aha! In that case, I don't blame you a bit.  Sagrin 

I would say that Honda was definitely a very decent player IMO and a pleasure to watch during our darkest era, but donning Milan's #10 may have put unnecessary pressure on him. Just I've definitely appreciated his service.   Okmilan
aka xudong
https://app.football-italia.net/?referre...u=news-all

Like Honda or not, his efforts never where in doubt. He's honest as well with the " normal" player's comment.

We need to hire Keisuke as an intermediary for us an Asian players. Even if we don't use them we can buy, loan and sell. Even Real and Barca are aware of the Asian market now. Good way to bring some fast money.