20.00%
2 20.00%
Other
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Our new headcoach
As Allegri's fate is already sealed and we're just keeping a hold of him so we don't need to pay him a large severance fee, I thought: why not set up a thread for the new manager.

To start of with a bombshell:

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/seedor...lan-708627

Brazilian season starts again in spring, so that would mean that Seedorf could be on our bench REALLY soon. In all honesty, i'd take anything over allegri. Seedorf BREATHES AC Milan mentality like no other in the current squad. Why not !?

Although i'd prefer diego simone :p
Sono Milanista da quando sono nato, non solo quando mi sta bene il risultato ! 3bandiera3bandiera

https://discord.gg/yvaKKjS - Join the AC Milan discord server!
I still want Prandelli to be honest
Prandelli will come together with change. An authority like Prandelli will not come at these current state. Seedorf, Pippo or similar will not have a problem with this 3rd place mentality. Prandelli will want to work with something and that will entice change, big time. Especially after the Wc where I suspect Italy will do great stuff.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(12-20-2013, 07:14 AM)WCmilan Wrote: I still want Prandelli to be honest

Agreed. I think Prandelli isn't unrealistic, as we are changing (for better or worse I don't know) and ultimately this isn't any normal job, despite our recent failings.

The favourite is Seedorf, with Berlusconi apparently speaking to him yesterday.
Interesting recent link to Andre Villa Boas who was just released from Tottenham -- don't know much about him though.....
Villas Boas is a young Portuguese manager (just 36 still) who made his name by winning everything he could at Porto, was Mourinho's assistant for a significant period of time.

His approach is a very rigid extremely high pressing game, which he had great success with at Porto, but hasn't been able to implement to the same level of success at Chelsea and Spurs.

Currently, he's still well regarded outside of England as far as I'm aware, but in England his reputation has suffered a lot. Questionmarks, not necessarily unfairly, have been raised about his tactical rigidness and especially man-management, which isn't considered the best. That said, it's probably worth saying that he's never endeared himself to the English press, which regularly attacks him and therefore makes it difficult for him.

At Chelsea he struggled to get his ideas implemented and really I think he just didn't get the patience he needs, in addition to causing some controversy as he was quick in dropping influencial players who didn't fit his plans. At Spurs, he did well last year and was unfortunate not to get into CL. However, he spent a fortune on new signings this past summer and has failed to get his team to gel quickly, which is why he's been sacked.

Personally, I like him, or rather his ideas, but he needs to be managed. He needs someone to just hold him back a little during the moments he appears to just go overboard.
He is, indeed, often attacked, but with the proper reason. I don't like English football so I rarely follow it, but Tottenham was humiliated by Liverpool recently. We are terrible this season, but we never lost 5-0 at home as Tottenham.

If he is not good enough for Tottenham, why should he fit us?

And by the way, he would not have any influence on our transfer policy, and if he can't utilize cheap players that B&B provide him, he will be another disappointment.
(12-20-2013, 03:39 PM)maharaja Wrote: He is, indeed, often attacked, but with the proper reason. I don't like English football so I rarely follow it, but Tottenham was humiliated by Liverpool recently. We are terrible this season, but we never lost 5-0 at home as Tottenham.

If he is not good enough for Tottenham, why should he fit us?

And by the way, he would not have any influence on our transfer policy, and if he can't utilize cheap players that B&B provide him, he will be another disappointment.

If max was good enough cagliari, it didn't make him good enough for us yet we still got him. I would love to see almost any other coach but max at the head of our team.
Sono Milanista da quando sono nato, non solo quando mi sta bene il risultato ! 3bandiera3bandiera

https://discord.gg/yvaKKjS - Join the AC Milan discord server!
Sky: seedorf is the new coach of Ac Milan. It seems its a done deal.
No ho visto Superman volare, ma ho visto Super Pippo segnare. I supereroi esistono davvero.
(12-20-2013, 06:57 PM)Kastriot Wrote: Sky: seedorf is the new coach of Ac Milan. It seems its a done deal.

More details please?
aka xudong