20.00%
2 20.00%
Other
30.00%
3 30.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Our new headcoach
(12-22-2013, 05:38 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: I think I could do the job...

Actually, I'd rather have G's job.. or Sporting Director. Seedorf not experienced, but I think he will be strict. He knows our culture, and for me that most important. I'm curious to see who he wants int terms of players and formation, etc. Allegri we know is a fail, so we can't get worse than that.

I hope Seedorf comes with a solid plan, hopefully a long term one as well. That way we can buy the right players for the right positions, instead of buying a bunch of cheap players (just b.c they are cheap) and changing our formations until we find one that suits our players best. It shouldn't work that way, it should be the other way around.

Apart from speculating about tactics and whatnot, I do agree that even if he is inexperienced, he is already a step ahead of Allegri (@ least in my books), because like Elmago mentioned, he knows our culture and values, but above all he'll be able to motivate our player a lot more.. After all, he has had vast experience in winning everything there is to win, he can use this to both prepare and inspire our players to do the same(or at least try).. Sadly, Allegri doesn't have that valuable experience either Big Grin
I know that most great coaches weren't the greatest players(some were), but the fact remains that most of them did play for big clubs and learned the overarching values that these successful clubs hold close to them, and I feel that in our current state we really lack the overall subjective identity of being Milan, objectively as wellBig Grin

Anyhow, regardless of how much I bash Allegri, I do wish him the best of luck wherever he goes next.
Several coaches will normally be available after World Cup. What do you guys think of Van Gaal? I know we're never linked with him but just like Berlu, he favors attacking football. Also he never cares about player's age, launching many careers from Xavi and Iniesta at Barca or Muller and Alaba at Munchen, so he'll suit our project.
free loan with option to buy ™
How can you expect Slowdorf be strict considering that he is not someone who puts in the hard work on a daily basis. Just look at the way he plays the game, he will show up when it is a big game but do absolutely nothing in games against crappy opponents.
Look at Conte, not a great player but was a player who fights in every games he played and was a work horse.
If Milan is looking for an ex player to coach/manage, it should be Pippo. Someone with so much passion and fire that will inspire everyone on the team to play a level or two higher.
Most coaches/managers might not be great players when they were young but they all have that fire in them when the play that lead others to do the same. Pippo got that but Slowdorf didn't.
(12-24-2013, 07:46 AM)Nalx Wrote: Several coaches will normally be available after World Cup. What do you guys think of Van Gaal? I know we're never linked with him but just like Berlu, he favors attacking football. Also he never cares about player's age, launching many careers from Xavi and Iniesta at Barca or Muller and Alaba at Munchen, so he'll suit our project.

The problem with waiting after the world cup is that unless a coach already knows this team well or their style there will be a large adjustment period again. Milan does not have the player quality to make up points as it has in previous years. We need someone from the start who can come in and work wtih the team --- I think that is what management thinks.

Personally I agree that many good coaches will be available after the world cup. In the end, a revolving door at your managerial spot is as bad as not having good enough players.
Where'd the transfer thread go?
Somehow it was accidentally deleted, I am having an issue recovering it (and other thread too), there is a chance it is lost but I am trying.

In the meanwhile please post in this thread or anywhere until I figure out what I can do.
(12-24-2013, 07:46 AM)Nalx Wrote: Several coaches will normally be available after World Cup. What do you guys think of Van Gaal? I know we're never linked with him but just like Berlu, he favors attacking football. Also he never cares about player's age, launching many careers from Xavi and Iniesta at Barca or Muller and Alaba at Munchen, so he'll suit our project.

Oddly, as much as I admire Van Gaal, I just don't find it an attractive proposition. Oddly enough, I have no reason mind though.

If he was to come, I certainly wouldn't reject him.
You still discussing our new headcoach? That will only hurt. There's no way Allegri will be kicked soon.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
(12-30-2013, 10:12 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: You still discussing our new headcoach? That will only hurt. There's no way Allegri will be kicked soon.

His sacking would make our mercato an absolute succes. He does not deserve to be at the head of Milan because:

A) He doesn't know how to work with youth players such as Saponara, Cristante, Verghara, Niang and El Shaarawy... who are OBVIOUSLY our future

B) He depends on one big player to just get lucky in every game

C) Tactically he's a zero, playing like AC Milan is a small team

D) Fans don't like him

E) He uses the weirdest subs

I hope the curva sends this message over to Berlul. I'm going to see the inter home game and the game against Bologna. I'll change the Curva's chants Tongue
Sono Milanista da quando sono nato, non solo quando mi sta bene il risultato ! 3bandiera3bandiera

https://discord.gg/yvaKKjS - Join the AC Milan discord server!
Exactly what I mean. You can hope that he will be fired soon, and about whether he deserves it or not I won't argue. But in reality, no way he will be sacked this winter. Or maybe even next summer.
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!