Missing threads
Truth is Reza, I say leave it and enjoy the holidays and new years. You more than anyone on this board deserves it.
Thanks for the support everybody. Hope everybody keeps posting despite the bumps on the road.
its not a big deal really, at least for me. you might wanna check the prediction league thread though Wink
hey Reza. is there any possibility that you can make that prediction league thread missing?

how much are we talking about here?

Grinundwech
but seriously, Reza. we all greatly appreciate your effort here, and certainly don't want to see you lose sleep over some minor hiccups here. as Galliani said and I quote, "We are fine as we are." "The fans should remain calm."

Icon_lol2
aka xudong
It was a server problem that happened without warning, thats why we are changing the server, Mushtaq did put out an explanation last night, but thats in with the missing threads

Martin
(08-12-2016, 10:52 AM)RonaldTeam Wrote: It was a server problem that happened without warning, thats why we are changing the server, Mushtaq did put out an explanation last night, but thats in with the missing threads

Martin

Is this spam as well? At first it does look ligitimate.  Sagrin Sagrin Sagrin
That's a sophisticated spam. Amazing spammers still bother in 2016.
(08-12-2016, 02:41 PM)reza Wrote: That's a sophisticated spam. Amazing spammers still bother in 2016.

[Image: funny_spam_blocker_office_desk_computer_...80.jpg?c=2]
Devilol Devilol