Thread Closed 
Winter Mercato 2014
reza Offline
Administrator

RE: Winter Mercato 2014
I think it is said he will be evaluated again in 8-10 days, injury could possibly be longer.
01-17-2014 09:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Stitch Offline
reza's boss

(01-17-2014 07:57 PM)nefremo Wrote:  If I'm not mistaken he banged Ronaldo's (the real one) girlfriend! Big Grin .... among others! haha

yeah, i cant remember the names but i know he is a known danger to teammates' girlfriends Big Grin
01-17-2014 11:59 PM
Find all posts by this user
Beppe Offline
Walter White

Milan close on Parolo deal

Milan have proposed Riccardo Saponara or Jherson Vergara to Parma in part-exchange for Italy international Marco Parolo.

According to Mediaset Premium and Panorama, Rossoneri CEO Adriano Galliani was in talks with Parma President Tommaso Ghirardi over the last 24 hours.

They discussed the possibility of sending attacking midfielder Parolo to San Siro.

It would see Milan buy co-ownership of Parolo in exchange for handing Parma the other half of Saponara or full ownership of defender Vergara plus €3m.

At the moment Saponara is co-owned between the two clubs, so at the end of this deal the Ducali would have complete control over the Italy Under-21 international trequartista.

Parolo turns 29 later this month and has been hugely impressive since joining Parma from Cesena in July, scoring six goals and providing three assists in 18 Serie A games.

He also earned a recall to the Italy squad and is in the running for a place at the World Cup.

Saponara just turned 22 and has suffered from a series of injury problems since arriving at Milan in July.

The former Empoli man made only three appearances this season for a grand total 99 minutes of football.

With the arrival of Keisuke Honda from CSKA Moscow, playing time is likely to be even more reduced.
01-18-2014 12:28 PM
Jay Crisp Online
Mr. X

Naingollan-Jorginho-Banega-Hernanes-Maher-Essien...Ohhhhh noooooo Parolo ,absolutely needless he wont start he'll double his wage and be 30 in a year...ah well no matter the Coach Milan wont spend.

Free is the way the only way we'll go.Berlu likes dorf but he still wont spend even adequetly ,Jorginho is a steal at €9M a good player huge upside very young proving himself in serie A...but naahhhhh we go for Parolo a 29 yr old journeyman going through a purple patch for the first time in his mediocre career.
01-18-2014 12:48 PM
Beppe Offline
Walter White

(01-18-2014 12:48 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote:  Naingollan-Jorginho-Banega-Hernanes-Maher-Essien...Ohhhhh noooooo Parolo ,absolutely needless he wont start he'll double his wage and be 30 in a year...ah well no matter the Coach Milan wont spend.

Free is the way the only way we'll go.Berlu likes dorf but he still wont spend even adequetly ,Jorginho is a steal at €9M a good player huge upside very young proving himself in serie A...but naahhhhh we go for Parolo a 29 yr old journeyman going through a purple patch for the first time in his mediocre career.

totally agree!
01-18-2014 12:53 PM
xudong Offline
MMM

Parolo may not be an upgrade over even Nocerino. I am hoping that this deal is just a silly rumor.
01-18-2014 05:45 PM
Jay Crisp Online
Mr. X

Parolo has Milan all over it...Will prob cost nothing we'll give players for 50% of him and no money again.

Every window we're linked to good players we need players that in theory would improve us...and well nothing and each window fans talk about these guyd..they never join because theyre not free.
Nothing will happen now and it will be "we'll rebuild in the summer yadda yadda..then in Sept after a miserable mercato ah well Dorf is new if theres prob we'll sign quality in Jan...its ludicrous how we as fans talk ..last two windows well summer so far this obe..
linked: Tevez Benatia Ljajic Eriksen Pastore Strootman Inler Nainggolan Lovren Banega Essien Jorginho ...
signed Silvestre Vergara Saponara Poli Matri Birsa Rami..Honda I think will be a good signing...
01-18-2014 06:03 PM
xudong Offline
MMM

Even for the only good signing Honda, we can't use him in CL for a while (I don't know when Milan will be in CL again).

Galliani does not seem to have a long term plan. He makes panic buy, and as a result, we get a lot of fodders. Then when they are confirmed as fodders, we can never get rid of them. Galliani tries loaning them out, but first no one wants them even on loan; for those who are of some worth the other teams just loan them and return at the end (they probably learn the trick from Gallaini himself - 24.5 matches my ass); finally, their contracts are about to run out, but "in order not to lose them on a Bosman" Galliani renews their contract. What kind of management is that? So facepalm worthy. Galliani also tries trading one crap for another, but that won't work too well either, while we were all happy to get rid of Mesbah we are now stuck with Zaccardo. As much as I appreciate Birsa, I would rather we keep Antonini (I understand that it is a matter of personal preference).

Not to forget that Galliani sells cheap, pays high (in salary), can't get the "personal" out of "business". I really the biggest problem right now with Milan is him. Berlusconi is another problem, but his issue is not wanting to spend. Galliani isn't senile but his philosophy is out-of-date and can't catch up with the rapidly evolving business environment these days. It is time for him to go (or to be limited to just negotiation and networking).
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2014 06:32 PM by xudong.)
01-18-2014 06:31 PM
Arildonardo Offline
Posting Freak

According to Galliani there are no negotiations regarding Parolo...

"Galliani rules out Milan signings"

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-...ID=HP_BN_1
01-18-2014 09:20 PM
reza Offline
Administrator

Vergara loan with option to buy half of him, Salamon 2.0 and Salamon was himself 2.0 ...
None of these make any sense in the footballing department, even if they make sense financially I don't care. Can't wait till Galliani is gone....
01-18-2014 09:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed