Poll: Which teams will qualify?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Australia Blank
5.00%
1 5.00%
Chile Blush
25.00%
5 25.00%
Netherlands Sleepy
30.00%
6 30.00%
Spain Facepalm
40.00%
8 40.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Group-B - WC 2014
If Arturo Vidal can recover in time, Chile might have a slim chance; still, Netherlands and (especially) Spain would prove too strong an obstacle for both Chile and Australia.
aka xudong
Isco out of Spain's squad, ..... Hahaha .... I am loving it. He was billed in as the next big thing, now out of the WC because of Real Madrid Devilol
Argentina will win the World Cup 2022
Formerly mzk57
Goalkeepers: Iker Casillas (Real Madrid), Pepe Reina (Napoli), David de Gea (Manchester United)

Defenders: Dani Carvajal, Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid), Juanfran (Atletico Madrid), Raul Albiol (Napoli), Javi Martinez (Bayern Munich), Alberto Moreno (Sevilla), Jordi Alba, Gerard Pique (Barcelona), Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea)

Midfielders: Andres Iniesta, Cesc Fabregas, Sergio Busquets, Xavi (Barcelona), Santi Cazorla (Arsenal), Juan Mata (Manchester United), David Silva (Manchester City), Thiago Alcantara (Bayern Munich), Ander Iturraspe (Athletic Bilbao), Koke (Atletico Madrid), Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid)

Attackers: Diego Costa, David Villa (Atletico Madrid), Alvaro Negredo, Jesus Navas (Manchester City), Fernando Torres (Chelsea), Fernando Llorente (Juventus), Pedro (Barcelona)
Goalkeepers: Claudio Bravo, Johnny Herrera, Paulo Garces, Cristopher Toselli

Defenders: Enzo Andia, Marcos Gonzalez, Jose Rojas, Gary Medel, Miiko Albornoz, Eugenio Mena, Jose Pedro Fuenzalida

Midfielders: Pablo Hernandez, Felipe Gutierrez, Rodrigo Millar, Francisco Silva, Carlos Carmona, Charles Aranguiz, Arturo Vidal, Gonzalo Jara, Matias Fernandez, Jorge Valdivia, Marcelo Diaz, Jean Beausejour, Mauricio Isla

Forwards: Esteban Paredes, Gustavo Canales, Alexis Sanchez, Mauricio Pinilla, Fabian Orellana, Eduardo Vargas
Chile :p
Man I seriously hope Chile finishes as the group winners, making Brazil vs Spain/Holland in Ro16. The duo of Sanchez and Vidal at the peak of their career seems like a lethal combination. Devilcool Who else is gonna be the threat for Spain and Holland from Chile squad?

I want all the evil teams to play one another and tear themselves apart and leaving space open for Argentina to glory Okmilan
Formerly mzk57
(05-17-2014, 10:03 PM)mzk57 Wrote: Man I seriously hope Chile finishes as the group winners, making Brazil vs Spain/Holland in Ro16. The duo of Sanchez and Vidal at the peak of their career seems like a lethal combination. Devilcool Who else is gonna be the threat for Spain and Holland from Chile squad?

I want all the evil teams to play one another and tear themselves apart and leaving space open for Argentina to glory Okmilan

Instead of wishing for Chile to win the group (unlikely), why don't you just wish for all of Brazil/Spain/Holland leaving right after group stage (may not be less unlikely anyway)? O

Oh, wait, that could happen to Argentina too. Are you going to root for Iran then? Devilol
aka xudong
(05-17-2014, 11:25 PM)xudong Wrote: Instead of wishing for Chile to win the group (unlikely), why don't you just wish for all of Brazil/Spain/Holland leaving right after group stage (may not be less unlikely anyway)? O

Oh, wait, that could happen to Argentina too. Are you going to root for Iran then? Devilol
I will definitely root for Iran. They are our neighbors, and so is ChinaWink
Formerly mzk57
Who has been the best Dutch player of the 3? Rank! Devilcool
Robben, Sneijder or Van der Waart

[Image: WK.jpeg]
Formerly mzk57
Neither is not an option? Big Grin