Poll: Which teams will qualify?
Australia Blank
Chile Blush
Netherlands Sleepy
Spain Facepalm
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Group-B - WC 2014
(05-22-2014, 03:42 PM)mzk57 Wrote: Who has been the best Dutch player of the 3? Rank! Devilcool
Robben, Sneijder or Van der Waart

I don't think van der Vaart cares about the ranking. He probably just wants to see his name spelled correctly. Grinundwech
(05-22-2014, 06:27 PM)xudong Wrote:
(05-22-2014, 03:42 PM)mzk57 Wrote: Who has been the best Dutch player of the 3? Rank! Devilcool

I don't think van der Vaart cares about the ranking. He probably just wants to see his name spelled correctly. Grinundwech

You may want to look at this:

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/videos/57..._der_.html

Van der Fart lets rip among the Holland subs

Holland’s Rafael Van der Vaart is not supposed to be on the substitutes’ bench. He is obviously what they call a nervous watcher… as his Dutch team-mates will testify. The midfielder let one slip during last night’s match against Romania, and it was so bad it had his fellow subs grabbing their sweatshirts and bibs to cover their noses!
Apologies for the likely disappearance of this video if Uefa, erm, catches wind of it.

The video is on:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrzA_jhtgr0
Rafael van der Fart
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Icon_lol2 That is a good one. Icon_lol2
(05-22-2014, 06:27 PM)xudong Wrote:

No he wouldn't Wink Trust me, because his concern is always somewhere else.

I think now Robben has surpassed Sneijder because of his last 2 seasons efforts & Sneijder is lost somewhere at Turkey.

1-Robben, 2-Sneijder, 3-Van Der Vaart

well, VdV might have finished 3rd, but there is one list where I doubt if any one can beat him easily. I would like to show it graphically.

[Image: van-der-vaart-wife.jpg]
Restect Okmilan
Argentina will win the World Cup 2018

[Image: mhj0y.jpg]
(05-23-2014, 03:58 PM)mzk57 Wrote:
(05-22-2014, 06:27 PM)xudong Wrote: I don't think van der Vaart cares about the ranking. He probably just wants to see his name spelled correctly. Grinundwech
No he wouldn't Wink Trust me, because his concern is always somewhere else.

I think now Robben has surpassed Sneijder because of his last 2 seasons efforts & Sneijder is lost somewhere at Turkey.

1-Robben, 2-Sneijder, 3-Van Der Vaart

well, VdV might have finished 3rd, but there is one list where I doubt if any one can beat him easily. I would like to show it graphically.

[Image: van-der-vaart-wife.jpg]
Restect Okmilan

Sneijder may provide tough competition for him Sagrin

[Image: Livera-yolanthe-sneijder-cabau-van-kasbe...33-500.jpg]

[Image: 8041013sneijder.jpg]
Thumbs Down 
Holland/Chile please beat Spain and knock them out for me Sagrin

Ramos is really beginning to get on my nerves.

Ramos, Xavi, Busquets, Pedro... wow, there are plenty of reasons to hate Spain.
I like Ramos. It is those Barfa players that disgust me. In Real Madrid, there are Mourinho (now gone) and Pepe.
Van der Vaart is injured.
Poor Holland. Robben is still big game flop, and it is even worse that he begins to lost speed due to age and dribbling confidence because of half-ass Tiki Taka. Sneijder was superb only in 2010, other time he was just promising or mediocre.
Star 
(05-30-2014, 03:14 PM)Aficio Wrote: Van der Vaart is injured.
Poor Holland. Robben is still big game flop, and it is even worse that he begins to lost speed due to age and dribbling confidence because of half-ass Tiki Taka. Sneijder was superb only in 2010, other time he was just promising or mediocre.
I still have high hopes from Holland. They could beat Spain this time around. Robben is anything but a big game flop. The way he bounced back from the aweful 2012 climax is really impressive. Scoring two final winning goals againt a great BVB side proves that Robben has not lost is just yet. VdV injury is a sad thing from world cup's point of view, becaus ehe one of those player who are not so special on club level, but always shine of International level. Sneijer is still a kind of player that Argentina, Brazil, England, Portugal and even Italy would kill to have in their teams to fill the missing puzzle in the formula for victory.