Summer Mercato
Nobody is allowed to stop posting. Don't make me ban you .... oh wait that won't help posting Big Grin
hope you don't stop posting jay. Sooner or later something has to change, for better or worse. I think we're closer to that point of change than we are seeing the status quo remain for a significant period.
Ah Rez sense no that maked none Smile

I didnt mean stop posting ,just stop posting the bad stuff which tbh we all know already.
Maybe discuss the "supposed" rumours and the impact they may or may not have on the team.

The bad stuff we all know the past too and quite possibly any fan with an IQ over -25 can see whats likely to happen.
are we running a sanctuary for out of contract players these days?
(02-08-2014, 10:21 AM)Alan Wrote: are we running a sanctuary for out of contract players these days?

Yes.
(02-08-2014, 09:06 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Ah Rez sense no that maked none Smile

I didnt mean stop posting ,just stop posting the bad stuff which tbh we all know already.
Maybe discuss the "supposed" rumours and the impact they may or may not have on the team.

The bad stuff we all know the past too and quite possibly any fan with an IQ over -25 can see whats likely to happen.

Is that a negative sign there? Am I seeing it wrong? Icon_lol2
(02-08-2014, 10:21 AM)Alan Wrote: are we running a sanctuary for out of contract players these days?

The sadder part now is that out of the "out of contract" players, we can afford only the poorer quality ones.

Galliani is only good at give crappy/mediocre players great wages, but apparently, great players demand even greater wages.
aka xudong
Yes Rez even a fan with a negative IQ can see our failings Wink
Mediaset reports that Milan have offered Alex (PSG defender) a 2-year contract worth €2.8m per year with an option for a 3rd year.

Apparently, we were first linked with him back in 2005. Facepalm Galliani is pulling out just another magic move. Musik005
aka xudong
(02-08-2014, 05:25 PM)xudong Wrote: Mediaset reports that Milan have offered Alex (PSG defender) a 2-year contract worth €2.8m per year with an option for a 3rd year.

Apparently, we were first linked with him back in 2005. Facepalm Galliani is pulling out just another magic move. Musik005

If true I'm beginning to think that either Galliani is going cuckoo or he deliberately does this to give the next management as many problems as possible.

Anyway, it's hard to get enthusiastic about the future of our club when the management itself doesn't give a phuck. Just like ElMago (?) I really feel the need to take a short break from Milan.
free loan with option to buy ™
I can't take a break from Milan. It's not possible. I'm obsessed. And i would suggest to you not to lie to yourself and us, as you won't take a break either. Big Grin The only thing we can do is get pissed off and discuss here. Buy a jersey here and there, subscribe to TV channels, and possibly go to a game. Taking a break is not an option. Sagrin

I think we need a max exodus this summer. Finally we need to cut our loses and move on. After a whole season and for most of these players more then a season (and under 2 managers), it is clear that some of these players are simply not good enough/don't fit in/don't deliver according to what they are paid/useless.

I would get rid of (even for free)/sell/end loan: Silvestre, Zaccardo, Constant, Mexes, Birsa, Poli, Emanuelson, Kaka, Balotelli, Robinho.

Yes, that's 10 players....but here is my explanation.

Kaka does not deserve 4mil a year. It was a mistake to bring the guy here in the first place.
Robinho - no explanation needed. How is this parasite still hanging around our wage bill is unbelievable.
Poli - I just don't think he is good enough and I'm not high on him.
Balotelli - just look at the Napoli thread to see what I think of him.
Mexes - 4mil wages, really?
Silvestre - why was he brought here anyway...he's made 4 appearances all season. Embarrassing signing by Galliani.
Emanuelson - it's just time to move on.
Zaccardo - look at Silvestre.
Constant - he had a good year last season and has now fallen off the map....it's time to go, he reminds me of
Nocerino.
Birsa - useless signing in the first place....no reason for him to be here.

On top of this list.....players like Matri, Nocerino, Traore, should never be allowed to step inside Milanello again.