Summer Mercato
I'm reading that for goalkeeper we're linked to Marrone and Baumann now. So front runners for GK next year are an Italian "journeyman" (Agazzi), guy who has failed to stand out in the Premiership (Marrone) and a keeper who has had the honour of supposedly having the worst GK performance in Bundesliga history Devilol

On brighter news, Perin is looking to be secured for summer 2015 if rumours are true.

(02-05-2014, 05:57 PM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: I hate to brought up this again, but haven't we learned anything in past summers?

Fair point. However, I'm convinced if we're going to see change then it'll be this summer, as so much has happened this season from top level down.
i think changes will only come when Galliani leaves or become a symbol with no real power in Milan.
On a brighter side, Trabett, and Silvestre probably wont be renew.
Any other players contract will be up in the summer?
(02-06-2014, 03:31 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: On a brighter side, Trabett, and Silvestre probably wont be renew.

Just want to make sure, is this Taarabt?
MILAN! MILAN! SOLO CON TE!
MILAN! MILAN! SEMPRE PER TE!
Abbiati's and Urby's contracts are definitely ending in the summer. I think others include Silvestre, Rami, Taarabt and Coppola.
Abiatti & Urby are set for extensions.Rami will be redeemed depends on how Taarabt does ,pretty sure Coppola will be gone
(02-06-2014, 11:42 AM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: I'm reading that for goalkeeper we're linked to Marrone and Baumann now. So front runners for GK next year are an Italian "journeyman" (Agazzi), guy who has failed to stand out in the Premiership (Marrone) and a keeper who has had the honour of supposedly having the worst GK performance in Bundesliga history Devilol

guess it is not laughing matter, but I Just laughed my ass off. Devilol Must be how you wrote it. OkmilanSagrin

maybe we should kick out all goalkeepers and get them three, to save ourselves from such a gut-wrenching dilemma. Devilcool
aka xudong
Marrone is ok imo, from what I've seen. however it's mad that Perin's agent has basically been appealling for a move here and we're not interested.
We need a plan, it's always possible that a transfer turns out poorly.
As long as there is a plan occasional bad signings can be dealt with with less or minimum impact.
I was impressed by Perin the other day (Doria-Genoa). He made a couple of great saves and couldn't do anything on the goal. But also, he is very good with his feet as well and is very active in his box. I don't know why we don't invest in him and we'll be set for years there. Then again, Milan never really invested in GKs anyway.
Has anyone seen this morning's Tuttosport headlines??????

"Milan, a coup on the way for Coentrao

Real Madrid will release him.
Seedorf gives the OK."

I hope to god there's some truth to this story...Smile