Summer Mercato
Doomed. We are.
I LOVE MILAN
(05-28-2014, 01:11 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Milannews reports La Repubblica says that we'll go for Alex or Astori, Paulinho and Cerci.

http://www.milannews.it/calciomercato-mi...rci-145723

I'll believe it when I see it.

We won't see it. O

(05-28-2014, 12:28 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Valencia wont respond to Milans offer.They want €7m and will not accept €3m then €4m fot Rami Cissokho then €3.5m for Rami and now €3.8m...I think we'll lose him as we will not pay €7m...

what next? €3.9m? €3.91m?

Galliani is such a fucking disgrace. Facepalm
aka xudong
Even if we DO get Rami at a reduced price, I don't think the 3M saved is worth the damage to our reputation that we suffer as a result of all this haggling over a PRE-ARRANGED fee. We'll start receiving more 'crates of bananas' comments whenever we approach teams about their players..
Siamo a posto cosi.
(05-28-2014, 03:26 PM)Mystik Wrote: Even if we DO get Rami at a reduced price, I don't think the 3M saved is worth the damage to our reputation that we suffer as a result of all this haggling over a PRE-ARRANGED fee. We'll start receiving more 'crates of bananas' comments whenever we approach teams about their players..

We did a fair bit of damage in the Honda deal already. Bargaining is bargaining when Galliani got Ibra for installments and Robinho for less that Man City hoped for. What is happening more recently is another nail in Milan's coffin.
Dev, I strongly believe at Galliani knows one too many secrets of Berlu. My point is that why would Galliani blackmails someone like Berlu and his secrets. This brings me to part two of the new Batman movie, where one of The auditors realise something is fishy with Wayne Enterprise and tried to blackmailed Morgan Freeman,CEO, that he knows something is funny and that Bruce Wayne is Batman....Then Morgan Freeman pretty much said that is it wise to try to blackmail the most powerful business owner in the city with the knowledge that he is Batman... Not saying Berlu is Batman, but knowing Galliani and his resume, he is really smart and I doubt he would pull a Snowden unless his life is under threat.
Like I said, if you try to bring down someone like Berlu, you are bringing down a whole bunch of other powerful people too. That is something that I doubt Galliani can pull off.

Now why is Galliani still around, I think it has more to do with pride and ego. As he does not want to be view as someone who is being force out by a 30 yrs old princess. I think if Lady B actually kept her mouth shut and just do her job quietly, Galliani would probably resign his position this summer along with Allegri. As Galliani will just say that the journey in Milan has ended and I gave it all.......

What Berlu did a few months ago was stupid with the due CEOs, if I were him, I would have just taken over Milan in public but then assign roles to Galliani and Lady B behind the scenes, While slowly phase out Galliani and his posse in Milan.
(05-28-2014, 03:26 PM)Mystik Wrote: Even if we DO get Rami at a reduced price, I don't think the 3M saved is worth the damage to our reputation that we suffer as a result of all this haggling over a PRE-ARRANGED fee. We'll start receiving more 'crates of bananas' comments whenever we approach teams about their players..

what? Huh
aka xudong
it has been a while i posted anything in these threads... i have not switched allegiance... still an unhappy milan fan... i am looking at how these people are destroying Milan... they build it so who am i to tell them not to destroy it...
NOT A HAPPY MILAN FANAngry
Building something does not give a person the right to destroy it. Bill Gates do not get to take Microsoft to the crapper just because he doesn't feel like making money any more; nor does Mark Zuckerberg with Facebook. Berlusconi and Galliani may think this is their team to play around with, but that is not true. The club itself has many investors and other stakeholders, all of whom are entitled to a healthy team in terms of both on field performances and finances. So far, management has delivered neither. Those two morons might think they own everything but they don't.
(05-28-2014, 05:05 PM)HO-YOUNG Wrote: it has been a while i posted anything in these threads... i have not switched allegiance... still an unhappy milan fan... i am looking at how these people are destroying Milan... they build it so who am i to tell them not to destroy it...

Far from it, Milan's been a football club since 1899, well before Berlusconi was even an itch in his daddy's balls, never mind him buying the club. He's not the man to have built this club and certainly doesn't have any right to destroy it.

(05-28-2014, 04:18 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Dev, I strongly believe at Galliani knows one too many secrets of Berlu. My point is that why would Galliani blackmails someone like Berlu and his secrets. This brings me to part two of the new Batman movie, where one of The auditors realise something is fishy with Wayne Enterprise and tried to blackmailed Morgan Freeman,CEO, that he knows something is funny and that Bruce Wayne is Batman....Then Morgan Freeman pretty much said that is it wise to try to blackmail the most powerful business owner in the city with the knowledge that he is Batman... Not saying Berlu is Batman, but knowing Galliani and his resume, he is really smart and I doubt he would pull a Snowden unless his life is under threat.
Like I said, if you try to bring down someone like Berlu, you are bringing down a whole bunch of other powerful people too. That is something that I doubt Galliani can pull off.

Now why is Galliani still around, I think it has more to do with pride and ego. As he does not want to be view as someone who is being force out by a 30 yrs old princess. I think if Lady B actually kept her mouth shut and just do her job quietly, Galliani would probably resign his position this summer along with Allegri. As Galliani will just say that the journey in Milan has ended and I gave it all.......

What Berlu did a few months ago was stupid with the due CEOs, if I were him, I would have just taken over Milan in public but then assign roles to Galliani and Lady B behind the scenes, While slowly phase out Galliani and his posse in Milan.

I understand, but if Galliani plays things right I don't think Berlu has much power to stop him, it would just become a public feud, which is poor for Berlu's PR. Let's say Berlusconi was to go the way of films and have Galliani hurt or killed (I don't think he'd ever consider going this far), then again the result of that is just as bad as if Galliani rats on him. As for Galliani outing Berlusconi's "associates", there are ways he can leak things without implicating them.

Anyway, I do generally agree with your points other than this and we're getting off topic.
Apparently Balotelli looks certain to be sold this summer and in addition to the names I gave yesterday, apparently Inzaghi has requested one of Iturbe or Cerci (actually he was one of the names yesterday).