Summer 2014 Schedule
Real Madrid, Liverpool, Manchester United and Manchester City will take part in a summer tournament in the United States.

The International Champions Cup will also feature AC Milan, Inter Milan, Roma and Olympiakos, giving it eight clubs who have won 150 domestic league titles and 27 Champions Leagues between them.

It will be played between July 26 and Aug, 4 in 11 American cities, with the eight teams due to be drawn in two groups of four, followed by semifinals. The final will be played at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium on Aug. 4.

Other confirmed host cities are Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Minneapolis New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh and Washington DC, with one more to be announced.
I love the name (International Champions Cup). It makes me feel that we are champions of some sort. Icon_lol2
aka xudong
Galliani chose that name Sagrin
Sigh why not play in Toronto =(
Siamo a posto cosi.
Liverpool open against Olimpiakos on July 27 at Chicago's Soldier Field as part of Group B in the eight-club Guinness International Champions Cup, organisers said on Thursday. The Reds face Manchester City at New York's Yankee Stadium on July 30 and AC Milan on Aug. 2 at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, N.C., home of the NFL's Carolina Panthers.
Would you really want to pay to watch this Milan?
Well, I have never seen Milan play live so I would 100% go to watch them play if they were anywhere near me.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Just found out that Milan Legends is playing a match vs Benfica at BMO field in Toronto on May 21. It's not quite what I would have wanted for potentially my first A.C. Milan game but the legends team is probably better than our current team Grinundwech
Siamo a posto cosi.
I will be in Canada in that period, although the distance from the place where I will stay to Toronto is equal as the distance from London to Toronto Sad
For all the Toronto people, A.C. Milan vs Olympiakos on July 24 at BMO field. Of course, I'll be out of the country at that time........Head on wall Facepalm
Siamo a posto cosi.